Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-25-2000, 01:46 PM   #1
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I talked to Kangaxx's head in the docks district, and he has asked I retrieve his body parts from the city. I have his arms and legs from the cult quest, but I cannot find his torso. Can you tell me where it is? Is it behind that door in the graveyard district that says you feel a great sense of danger when you try to open it? Even if its not, how do you open that door???? Ive tried picking it, using a potion to get a strength of 24 and bashing it open, and that knock spell, but nothing worked!!!! So if any of you know either where Kangaxx's body is or how to get past the danger door, lemme know!!!
Old 12-25-2000, 01:52 PM   #2
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

OK I found where to get the torso, but can you guys still help me with the "danger" door?
Old 12-25-2000, 02:14 PM   #3
The Ancient

Aye, I think this doors leads to Bodhi's Thieves Guild. Yes, it must be that.

Abour Kangaxx, dont go give his body back untill your strong enough... he's not gonna be gratefull. I am a lev. 19 fighter and i had A LOT of problems kicking his ass. He's a real nasty. Unless you're also high level, in that case I havent said a thing.

Old 12-25-2000, 03:53 PM   #4
MidNightForce
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well i personally try to kill Kangaxx as soon as i can. Cause without the item he drops, the game is more dufficult. Just buy a scroll of protection from adventures mart and a +4 weapon. Melfs meteorite spell will also be usefull in the fight. Good Luck, youll need it!
Old 12-26-2000, 01:02 AM   #5
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Aight, thanks for all your help guys. I beat that nasty dem-lich kengaxx. And DAMN!!!!!! THAT RING IS AWESOME!!!! My party isnt even that advanced either, most are around level 11. Heres a little trick I used, and it probably can be used for other battles too. I set up tons of traps near the coffin. I'd set all I could, then sleep, come back, and set some more. After I did that a few times, when I opened the confin and Kengaxx turned hostile, 50,000 snares sprung and killed him instantly. For the second phase I used the protection of magic scroll and the staff+4, as well as minute meteors. I hope somebody else can benefit from my experience. Thanks again guys.

--}{ellfire--
Old 12-26-2000, 03:34 AM   #6
satan

oh can somebody help me,
where can i find his legs,
i heared it should be near the place where the beholder occult is but,
i cant open that door, i can;t find the key either.
as for liches i found out that an easy way to kill them is to cast
silence on your fighter and let him stand close to the lich,
i tried that with an elemental lich and all his spells failed

Old 12-26-2000, 08:21 AM   #7
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

spoiler:
its there in the sewers, you have to do the cult quest in order to obtain the key. once you talked to the headmaster of the eyeless cult, you will be given a quest to obtain the rod, and he will give you the key to the door your banging at.. the cult is in the lower right area of the map of the second part of the sewers. GL
Old 12-27-2000, 02:52 AM   #8
satan

■■■■,
i killed the guy, and on his corpse was no key
shit, now i will have to wait till i finish this game,
and start a new game