Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2001, 06:22 PM   #61
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Well what spell did you cast on me then? It said that the same spere you were in was the one that I am now in...for 20 rounds, right???
My intention is to get this sword to you, do you can regenerate and stuff...

Shattered Reality: Change (The katana that Larry currently twins with Nightblade.)- This blade originated with wood and wild elves, hence its green hue. It is said to have been blessed at one time by the goddess Mielikki. At the base of the hilt there is a red scythe, showing involvement with the Nightblade family. The sword has a mind of its own, but will never venture like The Tortured Soul. Instead it will do what it can to help the true wielder, by giving them limited regeneration. The swords aura is warm and somehow kind.
It takes care of the INHERIT by shielding them from the likes of hold and stun. It is a +2 sword.

And yes...I lost my gold wedding band outside!

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-13-2001, 06:22 PM   #62
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

ooc: Sorry, I got confused myself... The sphere you're in will last 13 rounds cos Mistral is a level 13 mage.
Old 10-13-2001, 06:24 PM   #63
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

so...only three more rounds to go???
I am going to cut that bad boy up something terrible!!!!
Old 10-13-2001, 06:25 PM   #64
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: All right, I'm going to join the battle now, but we CAN'T destroy him until all four swords work together. A'ight? That means we'll have to wait for Deiter to post before we can kill Meldrin.)

~She hears voices through the water-filled tunnel, though she's not sure whom they belonged to. The scythe had stopped its severe glowing. She can't wait any longer, Larry was counting on her! But she would not leave Deiter behind completely. She nods her head, reaching into her cloak and pulling out a small wooden amulet. Twas a dragon with saphire eyes, she kisses the amulet and lays it down in plain view should Deiter teleport. Wearing the amulet would allow him not only to breath underwater, but to have direct comunication with her. She smiles, fingering a similar dragon 'round her neck with emerald eyes. She then turns on a heel, swimming to what appeared to be an exit. She smiles at the narrow ladder. Climbing out of the water she is perfectly dry. Gripping her scimitar she looks around the marble hallway she was now in, two paths branched before her.~ "Eeenee meenee minee mo... Catch a dragon by its toe... If ye die I'll say I TOLD YOU SO! Eeenee meenee minee mo..." ~She laughs, taking a torch, on the holder she burns a scythe shape.~ "You'd best be noticing these Deiter..." ~She leaves a series of these scythe-shaped markers as she approaches the throne room.~

~A red scythe burns across the giant Calimshan rug lying in the middle of the room to get attention. She steps casually into the marble clad area, a cynical grin on her face. She speaks in sea-elven, directed to her so called 'uncle'.~ +Ah... The river of chaos has a source!+ ~She chuckles.~ +You I can presume to be Meldrin, correct? By father's cousin?+ ~She gives a skeptical look.~ +You're not at all what I pictured you to be... Somehow I thought you'd be... Well... Powerful?+ ~The stalker laughs, looking around at his display.~ +It dosen't take much to taunt a pair of humans.+ ~She looks over at Larry and points a finger on the arm without a scythe, an ornate leather bracer gracing it.~ +ESPECIALLY that one. He's a real lout.+ ~She chuckles again, pulling her scimitar.~ +Is this what you want, uncle?+ ~She grips the sword tightly in the scythed right hand.~

(ooc: Remember, you two can't understand anything between the +'s... That's all in sea elven.)
Old 10-13-2001, 06:25 PM   #65
mistral4543

ooc: Larry - GO FIND THAT RING!! Seriously. There's nothing your character will be able to do anyway. The swords should be the key to winning the battle, so you can wait for Spree (and hopefully Deiter) to join you later.

Be good and go find the ring. Praying for you that you find it fast!!!
Old 10-13-2001, 06:30 PM   #66
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

but,,,
well, while I am gone, please have my character take Shatter over to you to heal your wounds while Spree holds him at bay...
I can't just stand there!!!
I will be back in a few minutes....
Hang on!!!!
I shall bloody my sword tonight!!!!
Old 10-13-2001, 06:36 PM   #67
mistral4543

(Round 11)

~ Meldrin ignores Chani for the time being. He eyes his final set of acid arrows with a smile. "Go with my blessings, little one!" ~ Cackles insanely as the arrows strike Mistral for the final time.

~ With a cry of desperation, Mistral collapses on the ground. The smile on her lifeless form is partially peaceful, but a single tear rolls from the corner of her right eye.

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-13-2001).]
Old 10-13-2001, 06:59 PM   #68
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...I will need a metal detector, and I can acquire one tomorrow.
ooc#2...I have two more rounds until this sphere wears of. I am going to kill somebody, right now...by the way..why did your allies not do anything? I shall kill everyone, as my char. knew not of any alliance.
Death awaits...
Larry watched in mortified horror as Mistral was hit and left destroyed on the ground. He continues to wait for the sphere to be removed...shaking with the anticipation...
Old 10-13-2001, 07:01 PM   #69
mistral4543

ooc: Don't worry, this is a fantasy world where there are nifty things such as resurrection Of course, I'll leave it to you pple whether Mistral should remain dead (after all, Chani wants her dead, remember? )
Old 10-13-2001, 07:03 PM   #70
mistral4543

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
ooc...I will need a metal detector, and I can acquire one tomorrow.
ooc#2...I have two more rounds until this sphere wears of. I am going to kill somebody, right now...by the way..why did your allies not do anything? I shall kill everyone, as my char. knew not of any alliance.
Death awaits...
Larry watched in mortified horror as Mistral was hit and left destroyed on the ground. He continues to wait for the sphere to be removed...shaking with the anticipation...
ooc: My allies did not attack because they are not directly attacked (earlier posts on Mistral's thoughts say this). Is your ranger chaotic good? You sure he can go around killing pple? (I'm not sure of the rules myself)
Hey, Larry, I'm really sorry about to hear about your ring. Is your wife really upset? Try to please her as much as you can today.

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-13-2001).]