Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2002, 03:12 PM   #1
CatsMeowCentral
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Miruth, Brimloch Roon's pawn shop proprietor, gives two quests instead of the usual three. However I vaguely recall someone on this board mentioning a way to get him to give another quest which is supposed to come before the leprechaun quest. I believe part of the instructions included saying "No" to the leprechaun quest. Does anyone know what or if this additional quest is possible. I THINK it had something to do with Bloodbeard's knife????
CatsMeowCentral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2002, 04:20 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Well shucks - wish I could remember the details or the search function worked as it should.

I don't think there is a way to turn down one quest and then get another - they seem to be offered "in order" but I do remember the thread on the 3rd possible quest.

Hopefully someone else's memory will not be as rusty as mine!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2002, 05:18 PM   #3
CatsMeowCentral
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one to remember this possibility. I remember trying it once and failing. I think the idea was that the "missing" quest is supposed to be the second quest. Oh well. Anyone out there know what we are talking about??
Old 01-30-2002, 05:52 PM   #4
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

How 'bout the Talon's Fang quest? Info is here:

http://www.volberding.com/WHints/coolactivity.htm#The%20Talon's%20Fang%20Quest
Old 01-30-2002, 06:02 PM   #5
CatsMeowCentral
Elite Waterdeep Guard

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!! I've copied pasted the pertinent information and will print it out. Only one problem. I have NEVER EVER been able to kill the leprechaun. Would someone PLEASE tell me how this can be accomplished?? The sneaky guy just fades out -- although once he did "vanish" me. I had to figure out where the heck I was and, by the time I got back to where I had been, he was OUTTA THERE. PLEASE tell me how to get this guy!!!
I'm currently doing a solo journey so will have to try it next game.