Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2002, 03:14 AM   #1
tedb4
Welcomed New User

Somehow I didn't get the evil element from lysandra and have gone to far to revert to a saved game. What are my options for getting itwith a cheat or are there any other suggestions? I'm going crazy!
tedb4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 08:05 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, tedb4!!!

Is Lysandra still there? Go take it from her. Or check the floor where she was (use spirit eye, if you have it), maybe it is just lying around.

I don't have the code for this one off hand but might be able to locate it, in which case it would be possible to hack you one.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 03:32 PM   #3
tedb4
Welcomed New User

Lysandra isn't there and I've looked everywhere with Spiriteye for it.. no such luck..I have no idea what happened.. must be a bug I would really really appreciate any help so I don't have to start over again. Thanks if you can help me!
tedb4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2002, 02:26 AM   #4
D*one
Manshoon

All I have to say is...Poor elephant, he lost his tusk of lust and now he's lonely *sniff sniff*
D*one is offline   Reply With Quote