Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2002, 12:52 PM   #1
Ziggy
Dungeon Master

Now then I have posted these before but its been like a year.

Easy Cash
When you start a game (Or during a game) join the warriors guild. Then start buying arrows +1 or bolts +1. Then sell them back. It may take a little while but I gwot to over 3,000,000 gold doing this in 10 minutes!.
Note: This also works in the Samari Guild with the funky arrows there.

More easy Cash
Once farther in the game, in Ish Shad na, then get the dragon arrow quest (you know you take the arrow the the samari guy) Once you give him the arrow steal it back! Then go have someone that can enchant and bless enchant and bless the arrow with lots of stuff. Then have your ranger fletch it over and over (just sit around and he will do it). if you do it with enough enchants and blesses then you can sell one of these arrows for over 1,000,000 gold!!!
Note: This requires Fletching ability, enchanting ability, blessing ability, and a high quility Pick pocket ability.

Curse the evil Mantraps and Lilies!
you know all the times when those lilies and mantraps killed you like fifty times? (Ok so mabey your better then me and they only got y9ou 2 or 3 times) Well heres you cure!! By the time you reach mantraps or lilies you should have a high level wizard or soemthing that can cast high level fire spells. (Just up to the 3rd or 4th level is fine) Having this then you should be able to cast burn about, oh say 20 times. When you see them cast burn on all the ones you can FAST! If you can't get them all at once just get what you can and run around a corner and pop back out and do it again. keep casting burn over and over for as long as you can, if you run out of mana then either use a potion or RUN!!! Now then, as you may know burn does like 5 damage over and over for a while until it goes out, but it also keeps the enemy in place unable to move until it goers out. This gives you time to hit it, revive and heal, Cast other spells, or run (I don't recommened running because the follow you after the spell goes out).

Kill Earthmedor
To kill earthmedor then go into his layer, find him and hit him. then run back out the big Iron door and he will follow. Now if you noticed throughout your past then doors tend not to open for bad guys. The iron door will start crushing earthmedor! now start beating him like a red headed step child in kmart on a blue light special! Killing him will get you... oh say from level 20 to like 50 or 70.... I am not sure I don't remember.

Killing Oakinmir
This is kinda dangerous. First sail your little boat over to his place pretty close to shore. Now go towards him until he is in casting range. Cast any spell on him and run back to your boat and get on and sail away (not to far just until your out of his range but he is still in yours) Now start casting your strongest spells, and shooting him with your best arrows or bolts. This will take time but once he is dead You will have leveled ALOT! unless of caurse if you killed earthmedor because you will be at such a high level that you will only get like 20 levels.
NOTE: This trick requires really strong spells Like last level spells, Fire works well.

Infinite Dragon armour
Easy! Just give the dwarf king your dragon ore stuff and then steal it back and give it to him and steal it back and give it to him etc.
Also after you get the armour you might want to kill him and take his hammer and raid his treasury. I did and i enjoyed it. But be careful not to trigger to many traps or you will kill yourself like i did (I only lost my priest, barbarien, 1 of 2 rogues, my mage, and my ranger).

Hmm... I will let you know if I can remember anymore! good luck!
Old 01-30-2002, 05:37 PM   #2
Ziggy
Dungeon Master

Is anyone even looking at this??
Old 01-30-2002, 08:10 PM   #3
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

quote:
Originally posted by Ziggy:
Is anyone even looking at this??

I did [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2002, 04:19 PM   #4
D*one
Manshoon

Just took a peep myself
D*one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2002, 05:15 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I did as well, shortly after you posted.

I just have a difficult time composing a reply when the post includes advice on how to kill the dragon and my friend the ent!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote