Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2001, 03:32 PM   #11
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Spoilers

Ok, I tried the final fight with Irenicus for the first time yesterday and he cleaned my clock. I didn't take anybody down. (I really didn't expect to just mainly seeing what it was like). OK, I've got me (a 21 level Monk), Minsc, Keldorn wielding Carsomyr, Jahiera, Imoen, and Aerie. All are maxed out on levels. Also, good idea or bad idea to turn into the slayer at the end? I've never done that because I am lawful good, but I was thinking what the hell it's the end of the game. Opinions? Advice and hints are most welcome. I want to finish the damn thing!

Wow that is my exact party from the first time through. I moved everyone back and sent minsc in to the middle of the demons and had him go bezerk since theres no party member around to hit. I then ran keldorn up by the sandwich and got the slayer off minsc back and then started the spellcasting and blocking the demons from my spellcasters with my monk till only the slayer was left and then when he morphed back in to irenicus.......the game bugged out and he just stood there at near death state forever! Reloaded did the same tactics THEN I finnally killed him.

------------------
Meet my lawyer.