Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2002, 08:29 PM   #1
DarkBranch
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have now finished playing BGII and SoA at least 10 times now. I have completed all the romance plots, all the side quest, played every character and used every NPC on my team. It's now gotten to the point where I can even quote the dialog boxes. I know, so I'm a sad case with nothing better to do.
So now I decided to have a little fun. I used the cheat to max out my sorcerer to 35th level and gave him all the goodies (cloak of Venca, staff of the Magi, etc). And then I went around polymorphing all my enemies into squirls and rabits. And proceded to beating them to death with my staff. Its halarious.
It brought me so much pleasure to go back and do this to those tough groups that gave me so much trouble the first time around (like Pebblecrusher and Samluv Orcslicer's group, and the slave lords in the temple district.
I especially liked going back and turning Firkragg, the mighty red dragon into a squirl. I used 3 lower magic resistance spells in a sequencer, then greater malestrom, then blind to further lower saving throws, and then polymorph spell several times until it worked. I also used alacrity to get these spells out fast. It's so funny to hear the powerful dragon voice comming from a little squirl, while my fragile sorcerer beats the guy to death with his staff/broomstick. Hahahahaha!!!!! Yes,I know I'm a cheater, but I can't find any better way to amuse myself these days.
PS- I have also turned firkragg into stone, getting the experience points, then turning him back to flesh, killing him again and getting the experience points all over again (not that I really needed the points for my already maxed out character.)
DarkBranch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2002, 09:05 PM   #2
Izanagi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

35th level sorcerer? Which cheat is this? o_@
Izanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 01:47 AM   #3
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

I killed Abazigal with Dispel Magic, and nope, no cheating involved.

[ 01-28-2002: Message edited by: Dundee Slaytern ]

Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 05:23 AM   #4
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

And how did ya do that Dundee???
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 06:19 AM   #5
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
And how did ya do that Dundee???

Feebleminded Abazigal, sliced and diced him( Abazigal is invulnerable) at my leisure, and when I felt enough damage had been done, casted Dispel Magic to remove the Feeblemindness and trigger his death speech.

QED
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 04:38 PM   #6
Sir Marcus Swordseeker
Dungeon Master

The most disapointing way I've killed the ancient red worked like this . I sent all my tanks in to suround him had my myself (f/m) and Imoen cast breeche then Minsc kills him with one shot from the silversword does this suck or what so anticlimatic
Sir Marcus Swordseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2002, 01:47 PM   #7
YeRFDoG
The Magister

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Marcus Swordseeker:
The most disapointing way I've killed the ancient red worked like this . I sent all my tanks in to suround him had my myself (f/m) and Imoen cast breeche then Minsc kills him with one shot from the silversword does this suck or what so anticlimatic

The most disappointing way i killed Firkraag was with a lower resistance, greater malison and a finger of death [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2002, 01:50 PM   #8
toriuxik
Banned Smartass

The sickest is just Quivering Palm...
toriuxik is offline   Reply With Quote