Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2002, 01:58 AM   #1
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Make a module for NWN where you got to slaughter a horde of Elminsters? They would of course not be the Elmunchkins, but nice little level 1 Elminsters that are weaker than goblins. Somewhere later on in the module, of course, you'll face mightier Elminsters and eventually you will face Elmunchkin, a high-level Elminster that might take a strong party to beat. He has to make a really pityful sound when he dies.

I'm asking this because I've got the game yet have yet to even install it, I need someone to motivate me into getting started on the damn thing. Being able to slaughter Elminster a lot of times would certainly motivate me
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 09:42 AM   #2
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

well now... i hope you dont mind joining the fun with that module [img]smile.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 10:32 AM   #3
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

well, I'm working on a penguin mod that'll do a similar thing, it shouldn't be hard to do, except for reskinning a character to get the pointy red hat
Old 07-29-2002, 11:43 AM   #4
Shadow101
Dungeon Master

I was going to make a small mod with a character called Neb so I could kill him over and over and over and ov...

[ 07-29-2002, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: Shadow101 ]
Shadow101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 02:44 PM   #5
Nydlari
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadow101:
I was going to make a small mod with a character called Neb so I could kill him over and over and over and ov...
Don't waste your time, there are already hundreds of people making that mod. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Nydlari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 07:51 AM   #6
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Bah, doesn't everyone hate Elmunchkin and want to make him eat his own damn hat? [img]tongue.gif[/img] He's just a bloody Gandalf ripoff who needs to die.
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 08:09 AM   #7
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

well, If I can find a model for him I'll do it, but my hatred isn't quite so fanatical that I'd go out of my way to do all the work of reskinning a wizard model just to bash him multiple times.