Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2001, 05:20 PM   #1
Mac Manar

I canīt find MADA MABBIG, donīt tell me She is in the Skull castle
or Pyramid. I canīt get through the one door in the Skull castle(near
entrance and pool of water).

How can I get through the door(pyramid) near altar of Anephas where
floor has been destroyed???????(I have completed everything in pyramid
including rising Anephas)

Will I need the staff of death after opening the pyramid????
Old 01-31-2001, 05:25 PM   #2
Dwarf

She should be in Skull Caslte (unless you have a dodgy save file). Go to that room full of water with lifting walkway sections. Head off into the Western opening (left as you enter). In this area head straight ahead, down some stairs, ignore the room, keep straight ahead untill you come through an archway and up to a wall. There should be a pool of water to you're left with a chest in the corner. To you're right should be some stairs going up. At the top of these stairs is a locked door (needs the Lich's staff to open it) and on the other side of the door should be Madda Mabbig, if she's not there then you've probably got a bug or dodgy save file.
Old 01-31-2001, 05:51 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Go back and talk some more to Anephas - you obviously haven't hit upon the trigger word yet because once you do - the door in the room with the ruined floor will be open!

The lich's staff is one of the two weapons in the game that can harm Cet.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2001, 09:04 PM   #4
jonII

Has this ever happened to anyone: I actually got to kill Madda Mabbig (spelling?) without opening the door, because she was standing so close that parts of her were visible through the crack. I just started hacking away at the hem of her dress. And of course, because the door was locked (I hadn't gotten the lich's staff yet) it didn't open, and she could not attack me. I was free to dispose of her at my leisure with no risk or reprisal. Sound familiar to anyone?
Old 01-31-2001, 09:45 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Yep - lots of us have taken her out without opening that door!

Nice!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2001, 11:00 PM   #6
Moni

After I got the Lich's staff, I went back to her room where previously she had cooed at us through the door and she threw a spell out that unopened door that rocked our world! Needless to say, (after running down the hall and healing ourselves)we went back, opened that door and went in to kick her a$$ for it!
: )
Moni