Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2001, 05:57 PM   #1
Grey
Welcomed New User

Recently to complete guild quests i installed the patch and restarted the adventures. Before I had made it to the Stout mines. Now i find my self stuck in the serpents temple. I can not open the door to H'tharks's cell. I have the serpent's key, which key opens the cell. I do not know if it is related but I can't find the monkey with the idol. I have the other three monkey idols and the serpent idol. Did I miss some vital key?

Please help
Grey
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2001, 06:14 PM   #2
STORM
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm not sure what the name of the key is but I do know that you need to get it from the guards either in the room along side of H'Tharks or upstairs just upstairs from the guarded room. You have to kill the correct guard to get this.

------------------

~~~~~~~ STORM ~~~~~~~
STORM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2001, 06:38 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Yes - you get the key from the Inquisitor in the Torture Chambers.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2001, 06:55 PM   #4
Grey
Welcomed New User

So, if I walked away from the area with the key on the ground in the wake of my massacre of the guards, The key just dissappears for all time *poof*. Is this right? Am I comdemned to another reset?
Is the appearance of the sketchy monkey linked to the conversation with H'thark or can I bypass him and keep his lock picks, and just find this elusive beast for my final little idol.

Grey
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2001, 07:02 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

You can skip this bit and still get on. He's only important because he fills in information which you already know if you've played this area before.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2001, 09:44 PM   #6
Buddha
Welcomed New User

The 'sketchy monkey' is found near Kerah's secret shrine. You find him when you pull the lever in the room next to it that has a hole in the floor. When you pull the lever you will have to kill a few monkeys and then chase the one with the idol down and frag him.
Buddha is offline   Reply With Quote