Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2002, 10:43 AM   #161
Roxi
Manshoon

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Hi, Neb, Hi, Roxi. Yes, I am doing quite well, thank you very much. I saw you over there, earlier, Roxi, and took your face out of your plate, but you seemed to be sleeping so soundly that I just left you. (Arranges shawl around her shoulders) Here's some hot coffee.

Aww, you're so nice! *takes napkin and scrubs food off face*

*looks at Arledrian* Did I get it all off?
Old 02-10-2002, 10:51 AM   #162
Sorcerer Alex

quote:
Originally posted by Roxi:

Aww, you're so nice! *takes napkin and scrubs food off face*

*looks at Arledrian* Did I get it all off?

*Dabbles your face with a napkin, studying you critically*

Hmm... yes, that's just about it... oh! Hold on, I missed a spot!

*Wipes it off*

There we go

Old 02-10-2002, 10:55 AM   #163
Roxi
Manshoon

quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:

*Dabbles your face with a napkin, studying you critically*

Hmm... yes, that's just about it... oh! Hold on, I missed a spot!

*Wipes it off*

There we go

*takes deep happy breath* Now I feel refreshed! I don't like having 'egg on my face', as they say.

So, other than essays, what else do you write? That you enjoy writing about?

*sips coffee while waiting*
Old 02-10-2002, 11:09 AM   #164
Sorcerer Alex

quote:

*takes deep happy breath* Now I feel refreshed! I don't like having 'egg on my face', as they say.

So, other than essays, what else do you write? That you enjoy writing about?

*sips coffee while waiting*

I write stories based on the characters from Dragonlance, or from Forgotten Realms. Sometimes with Drizzt Do'urden and his party, and...

*suddenly knocks his coffee over, spilling some over himself and a little on Roxi*

Oh, gosh! I'm so sorry...

Old 02-10-2002, 11:16 AM   #165
Roxi
Manshoon

quote:

I write stories based on the characters from Dragonlance, or from Forgotten Realms. Sometimes with Drizzt Do'urden and his party, and...

*suddenly knocks his coffee over, spilling some over himself and a little on Roxi*

Oh, gosh! I'm so sorry...

LOL...... just what I need to go with my dirty face! Now whatever shall I do?

*looks at coffee stains on her new pretty dress* Well.........

*accidentally knocks over the other cup of coffee onto Arledrians lap* Ooooops........ how clumsy of me!!!
Old 02-10-2002, 11:27 AM   #166
Sorcerer Alex

quote:

LOL...... just what I need to go with my dirty face! Now whatever shall I do?

*looks at coffee stains on her new pretty dress* Well.........

*accidentally knocks over the other cup of coffee onto Arledrians lap* Ooooops........ how clumsy of me!!!

*Storms out of the cafe, outraged at the brown coffee stains adorning his savvy clothing*

Some friend you are! I'll be back when you've learnt to control your oafishness!

Old 02-10-2002, 11:35 AM   #167
Roxi
Manshoon

quote:

*Storms out of the cafe, outraged at the brown coffee stains adorning his savvy clothing*

Some friend you are! I'll be back when you've learnt to control your oafishness!

*astonished!!* Gee, touchy dude! And to think he started it! [img]graemlins/musicboohoo.gif[/img]

*pours another cup of coffee. Adds a smidge of hazelnut creamer*

Cheers!!! To me!
Old 02-10-2002, 11:55 AM   #168
Sorcerer Alex

*Pokes his head around the cafe door, gathering courage as he stands in the doorway, covered in coffee stains and rather ashamed of his earlier outburst*

I'm sorry Roxi, I truly did not mean the things I said - forgive and forget? [img]graemlins/bouncered2.gif[/img]

Old 02-10-2002, 12:00 PM   #169
Roxi
Manshoon

quote:
*Pokes his head around the cafe door, gathering courage as he stands in the doorway, covered in coffee stains and rather ashamed of his earlier outburst*

I'm sorry Roxi, I truly did not mean the things I said - forgive and forget? [img]graemlins/bouncered2.gif[/img]

Wow! Didn't think I'd see you again. Aww sure I forgive you. I don't get mad too easily. *protects coffee from Arledrian* Won't you join me?

*whispers* admit it. It was my fiddle-playing that brought you back.
Old 02-10-2002, 12:04 PM   #170
Sorcerer Alex

quote:
*whispers* admit it. It was my fiddle-playing that brought you back

It was actually - I heard that violin and was drawn back to the cafe like a magnet. You are really quite good with a fiddle, you know

*asks Cloudy for two sealed, plastic baby beakers from which to drink our coffee*

There we go - if we have any more 'accidents' you can be the one to get the bibs! [img]smile.gif[/img]