Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2008, 07:48 PM   #1
Gavindale
The Magister

Default Question about Diablo II

Does anyone out there play Diablo II? I've kinda transitioned to it these days, and am having a great time. One question -- I have the expansion pack installed, and I just made my characters (one for each class) but I've noticed that a couple of my characters cannot leave the rogue camp (the bridge isn't there so I can cross the river. I'm curious about this because most of my characters start with the bridge, and the other two have no bridge to cross. Is there a person to talk to or something to do to make the bridge appear? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Gavindale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:00 PM   #2
Legolas
Jack Burton

Default Re: Question about Diablo II

There should be an exit on one of the other sides of the camp. Probably at the west end.

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:56 PM   #3
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion

Legolas has it. The maps in D2 are randomly generated. There will always be an exit from a town, the question is where. The only exceptions are Kurast and Pandemonium both of which only have one exit, at least in my experience.

But for the rogue camp it's on any of the four sides.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:51 PM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Press Tab to enable automapping so that it's easy to find your way.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:13 PM   #5
Gavindale
The Magister

Yeah I made a character for each class, but I did not know the entrance/exit to the Rogue Camp is as random as the wilderness and dungeons. hmm. I was going to ask if the two classes with the camp exit to the west were able to play the usual game, seeing as it could be part of the expansion. But kewl, thanks everyone for your help.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:16 PM   #6
Heatmiser
Dungeon Master

Thumbs Up Re: Question about Diablo II

Gavindale-
After you've played D2 for a while (and LOD) check out the mod called Eastern Sun. It makes tons of changes to D2:LOD almost all of which are great. Makes it more entertaining with lots of new options for char builds. Here is the website:
http://homepage3.nifty.com/miyoshino/es/es3top.htm
Old 02-13-2010, 05:45 PM   #7
Gavindale
The Magister

And how about skills and leveling? I mean, is it possible to level up to a point where all my character's stats and skills are maxed out? If not, I assume power gaming isn't really lucrative. Any thoughts?