Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2003, 12:24 PM   #1
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Wem-ber-leeeeeeeee
Wem-ber-leeeeeeeee
We're goin to win the cup
And we're off to Wembley

OK - I know that should be Millenium Stadium . Just a pity that I can't afford to nip over to Taffyland at the drop of a hat for the game. I know Donut and Lanesra will be there, and one year I hope to be sitting next to them as the Gooners win silverware
Old 04-13-2003, 12:44 PM   #2
Kaltia
Jack Burton

I know it's spam and not Very Good...
[img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]
You...Aussie! HAH!

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 04-13-2003, 03:46 PM   #3
Charlie
Lord Ao

Good luck to the Arsenal.

Shame about the goal controversy but Seamans save was awesome at the end. A fitting way to end your 1000th game....wearing the captains armband too.

Good job.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 04-13-2003, 04:27 PM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

cheers mate! make sure they'll win double this year.
Old 04-14-2003, 08:57 AM   #5
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:

Shame about the goal controversy but Seamans save was awesome at the end. A fitting way to end your 1000th game....wearing the captains armband too.

Good job.
Controversial goal ?, have you forgotten the offside goal they scored to knock Palace out of the cup? what go's round comes round I say. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2003, 09:09 AM   #6
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
Hay great! whats Wembley? and where in the world is taffyland? is this some kind of cooking contest where you win silverware?
not kidding gang I have no idea what your talking about
Taffyland is the land of the "Taffies" - if you need me to spell it out, a Taffy is a Welshmen. The Football Association Cup is what we are talking about .
Old 04-14-2003, 09:38 AM   #7
wellard
Dracolisk

Why they dont just rebuild wembley up north to save the northeners a trip down to the smoke every year is beyond me [img]tongue.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 04-14-2003, 06:00 PM   #8
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Why they dont just rebuild wembley up north to save the northeners a trip down to the smoke every year is beyond me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Maybe it is better for the economy of Wales this way - they also save a bunch on not building a new stadium. Besides, when the massive new Arsenal stadium is built in Islington the national side could play all their games there and hold the FA Cup final there as well
Old 04-14-2003, 06:33 PM   #9
Charlie
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:

Good job.
Controversial goal ?, have you forgotten the offside goal they scored to knock Palace out of the cup? what go's round comes round I say. [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]LOL, believe me I wanted Arsenal to win. It's always a shame when something marrs it for someone.

I hope Arsenal win it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 04-14-2003, 07:01 PM   #10
Nogbad The Bad
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
Controversial goal ?, have you forgotten the offside goal they scored to knock Palace out of the cup? what go's round comes round I say. [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QB]
I'll remind you of that if any decisions go United's way on Wednesday! Greetings by the way. This be my first post