Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2003, 09:05 PM   #1
jamalez
The Magister

first of all i heard that there is a secret island that you have to complete all quests in the game SoA and then you have to click on a certain wave in the ocean. Once at this island you can gamble or buy stocks that would increase or decrease depending on wether or not you registered to bioware. these stocks are connected with the ones in real life. is this true???

a little off the subject, is it just me or does anyone else see like 2 stocks in green that are different in the top left corner of this site? it is there everytime i get onto it?
Old 03-05-2003, 10:46 PM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

I am undecided on whether this is your idea of a bad joke, or whether you became a victim of a bad joke, but I am going to deem this as spam. Your response will determine whether this thread gets closed/deleted or not.

On another note, it is only common sense to try and place multiple question into one thread, so as to give equal space to the other members who have their own questions too.

Posting multiple threads with one question each on the same day within the same hour is just uncalled for. Try to restrain yourself when you post your queries. Having multiple questions is fine, but multithreading is almost as bad as multiposting. This is more about courtesy than rules though.

To answer this post, your first query is just a hoax. Regarding the second question, I have no idea on what you are talking about. Could you please be a bit more specific about it?

Cheers.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2003, 11:52 PM   #3
jamalez
The Magister

im sorry. i guess that i was a victom of a bad joke. on the second question, sometime when i enter this forum site, i see some stock prices in the upper left corner by the title of the web page i was just wondering if anyone else had seen it. the reason i thought of this is because i guess someone had told me about the stock market thing i was just curious. Sorry again

Peace out,
gruntrush3halls/jamalez
Old 03-06-2003, 12:37 AM   #4
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Well, I see no such thing on my side, so it is most probably a third-party program that is running on your computer that is causing such displays.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 02:02 AM   #5
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Jamalaz, download and run AdAware to purge your system of whatever is displaying those green things. [img]smile.gif[/img]
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 10:12 PM   #6
jamalez
The Magister

ok thanks guys, sorry about the bad info thing :\

Jamalez