Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2002, 04:17 PM   #21
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:

Ouch!! Beck is a party foul.

LofA- I'm with you brother. We should have 1 or 15 beers for Ziroc's wife. Then we should have a couple of more after that because today's Sunday. Then maybe just one or two more after that for general purposes.

YES!!!! HAPPY SUNDAY MILAMBER! A toast! To ummmm SUNDAY YES! Hey whats tomorrow? Is that a drinking day? I cant remember..... oh well I'll assume it is!
Old 01-13-2002, 04:29 PM   #22
Smeagol
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Wow!! Talthyr you sound like my Grandad at christmas.

[ 01-13-2002: Message edited by: Smeagol ]

\"This is Preservation Month. I appreciate preservation. It\'s what you do when you run for President. You\'ve got to preserve.\"<p>President George W. Bush speaking during Perserverance month.<p>\"I see this glass not half empty, but half full... and more\"<p>President George Bush Sr.
Old 01-13-2002, 04:32 PM   #23
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

I'm not much of a drinker but I am partial to an isotonic lager shandy or even a tia maria and lucozade
Old 01-13-2002, 04:41 PM   #24
Durwyn
Elminster

quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
I'm not much of a drinker but I am partial to an isotonic lager shandy or even a tia maria and lucozade

Hmm never heard of any of those hehe , Enlighten me.
Old 01-14-2002, 06:33 AM   #25
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Durwyn:
Looks like we covered all the tops here, Heinken, Bud, but doesnt anyone drink any foregin beer? Like War Steiner or some Irish beer? I hear in Ireland they got some special sorts of brews and each has a special swing to it, suppose to a good "collection". And same thing in UK hehe.

I drink foreign beer a lot, Budweiser, Miller, Michelob etc.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 01-14-2002, 06:48 AM   #26
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

We have two extremes going here. People only seem to like lager or Guiness, what happened to bitter? My vote goes with London Pride, Summer Lighting, T.E.A., and Chiswick.

For people out for specialities try Orkney Skullsplitter. Nice stuff but about 9% vol. A night on that concoction is always interesting to behold.
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 01-14-2002, 06:49 AM   #27
Smoothie
Manshoon

Yuengling Lager and Black and Tan.
Old 01-14-2002, 08:12 AM   #28
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Here are my choices:

1. Miller Genuine Draft - when you want to get drunk slowly
2. Yeungling - Stay away from the Stout!! - when you want to get drunk a little faster
3. Moosehead - very nice taste/aftertaste - powerful beer that makes every girl pretty (magical brew)
4. Mike's Hard Lemonade - for when you run out of beer (it does happen, you know)
Old 01-14-2002, 12:49 PM   #29
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by Durwyn:

Hmm never heard of any of those hehe , Enlighten me.

I used to drink them in a pub in peckham called the nags head with my old mates Derrick,Rodney and mickey pearce luvly jubbly they were
Old 01-14-2002, 01:19 PM   #30
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:

YES!!!! HAPPY SUNDAY MILAMBER! A toast! To ummmm SUNDAY YES! Hey whats tomorrow? Is that a drinking day? I cant remember..... oh well I'll assume it is!

Hey LofA! I just realized today is Monday. You know what we do on Mondays don't you?
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition