Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2001, 06:18 PM   #21
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

Now that would be wrong!
Your wife has nothing to be jealous of, esp if her own are real...no matter how much smaller than her sister's they are.

IMO Fake boobs are as bad as toupes.

Well,almost as bad. I agree, not only should you, you deserve to. did you not contribute to the accomplishment of the results?
And no, they do not feel real, Desuma, not a single one

Amanda, Kyleia, and Kathleen\'s Dad-Best Damn Job, Period.

Official procrastinator of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
unOfficial Homeopathic Quacktitioner of the IW Realm
Old 11-03-2001, 06:54 PM   #22
Tabitha Silverwill
Dungeon Master

quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:

I agree it's my duty to visually inspect them. She doesn't have a boyfriend right now, so I feel she needs a man's opinion...lol.

Is her doctor not male?

If your brother had a penile implant, would you let your wife inspect it for correctness? She might even want to test it out for sensory perfection

If my partner wanted to see my sister's boobs, I would dump him there and then (Rikard take note LOL)
Old 11-03-2001, 06:57 PM   #23
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Tabitha Silverwill:

Is her doctor not male?

If your brother had a penile implant, would you let your wife inspect it for correctness? She might even want to test it out for sensory perfection

If my partner wanted to see my sister's boobs, I would dump him there and then (Rikard take note LOL)

I have no doubts see would want to see out of curiosity.

The suggestion of a sensory test might get somebody hurt though
Old 11-03-2001, 07:02 PM   #24
Tabitha Silverwill
Dungeon Master

I know that she would be likely to want to see it but how would YOU feel about it?
Old 11-03-2001, 07:05 PM   #25
Pangur Ban

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
[QB]Just thought I'd ask the opinion of the wise and learned Ironworks professionals.

My question is this:

AM I WRONG TO WANT TO SEE THEM?

/QUOTE]

Seriously, though, I think it depends on your motives. If it is out of curiousity to see what a boob job looks like, then you can be excused .. If it is out of voyeurism, using the boob job as an excuse just to see another pair of tits , then WRONG, WRONG, WRONG !!

Pangur.
Old 11-03-2001, 07:07 PM   #26
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Slightly different scenerio for ya here. Say your little sister just got her boobs done. Your friends are over at the house visiting, and one of them wanted to see. Would you let them? There's no way in hell I would let any of my friends see my sisters boobs. I can't exactly say why, but I just know I'd be very against it.

BTW, Tabitha- how old are you?
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
Old 11-03-2001, 07:23 PM   #27
Tabitha Silverwill
Dungeon Master

quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
[QB]There's no way in hell I would let any of my friends see my sisters boobs. I can't exactly say why, but I just know I'd be very against it.
QB]

Thank you for grasping my point Milamber.

FYI I'm 29 (in this particular life ) and a firm believer that a woman's breast are not just there for men's titilation (pardon the pun ).

Ronn_Bman, I wonder if you would be as keen to see the results of a 'normal' female-related operation such as a mastectomy or hysterectomy scar? Hmmmmm Don't think so.
Old 11-03-2001, 07:33 PM   #28
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

tell you what
take a picture of it, and put it up here, so we can all give you our opinions. you want your best for your sis-in-law, right? we are all willing to help

we got your back man
Old 11-03-2001, 08:04 PM   #29
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

As a time-served member of the Ancient Caledonian Order of Breast Adjusters, I would just like to take this opportunity to bemoan the modern day reliance on technology.

Craftsmen like my good friend Iain and myself rely on manual adjustment for total comfort..*ducks*

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 11-03-2001, 08:39 PM   #30
Moni

Some people are comfortable with their own nakedness, others aren't.
My brothers in law have seen me topless and it did not bother me or my husband. That is us though.
I also have a friend who had a penile implant who was not afarid of showing it off. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

It all depends on the people involved. Like the guy who pointed out that he and I have different opinions of what is wrong, I never would have allowed my brothers in law to see my breasts if it was going to hurt my husband's feelings and I never would have let them see them behind his back.

Pangur did make a point though Ron, if it is just for the sake of seeing another set of gazangas, forget about it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I can emphathize with your curiosity if you've never seen a fake pair, I haven't either!
*chuckle*