Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2001, 05:37 PM   #11
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Desuma Malevois:
LOL! Y'know, I had a similar predicament when my sister-in-law got her boob job, except my question was - do they FEEL real?

I also wonder about that, but don't want to push my luck.....or lose any teeth....lol.

She has actually talked about the fact that they are suppose to feel real. She has a friend that's had it done, and she felt them before making her final decision on the surgery.

Talk like that is really too much for any guy, much less a guy who thinks boobs are the best thing ever invented

Don't get me wrong, I don't want my sister-in-law in anyway, but I would like to see her new boobs

I also used the "well you wanted to see them argument" on my wife to no avail.

This is funny and frustrating [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2001, 05:43 PM   #12
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

Now that would be wrong!
Your wife has nothing to be jealous of, esp if her own are real...no matter how much smaller than her sister's they are.

IMO Fake boobs are as bad as toupes.

Right, I don't want to do it behind her back because I'm not interested in cheating.

I just want to see the marvelous mighty mounds of molten, man-made mammories.

I've seen some pretty decent toupes Actually she didn't go big like you think about with boob jobs , she just looks a lot more proportional these days.
Old 11-03-2001, 05:47 PM   #13
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

quote:

ROFL! No you are not wrong!
Besides, she showed them to everyone else didn't she?

it IS your solemn duty to look at them, if only to inspect them for flaws!!!!!

Let us know if she complies.

I agree it's my duty to visually inspect them. She doesn't have a boyfriend right now, so I feel she needs a man's opinion...lol.
Old 11-03-2001, 05:49 PM   #14
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

If you really do want to see them, wait a month or so. They really aren't much to look at for awhile. My ex got hers done and they looked extremely painful right after they were done.
Respect the fake fun bags though. I don't think any less of anyone for getting them.
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
Old 11-03-2001, 05:50 PM   #15
Sorcerer Alex

quote:
[QB] Now that would be wrong!

[QB]

'Wrong' is such a.... broad term. I have my own philosophy on 'wrongness', but this is neither the time nor the place, I fear

Old 11-03-2001, 06:02 PM   #16
Moni

quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:

Actually she didn't go big like you think about with boob jobs , she just looks a lot more proportional these days.

LOL, I know C's are not huge.
She does need a man's opinion!

(I also happen to be one of those rare women who has some appreciation for baldness...there is something sexy about it, albeit I have yet to figure out what LOL)

You'd love my friend "Peg-Leg". He has a picture of his head between two fake boobs (attached to a woman of course) and the boobs are bigger than his head.

Old 11-03-2001, 06:06 PM   #17
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

quote:

LOL, I know C's are not huge.
She does need a man's opinion!

Actually she still has some swelling and is afraid they're going to be D's!

They are the biggest C's I ever saw

Old 11-03-2001, 06:10 PM   #18
Moni

quote:

Actually she still has some swelling and is afraid they're going to be D's!

They are the biggest C's I ever saw

You haven't seen 'em YET!

Yeah, I am sure there is plenty of swelling going on right now. She has to be pretty tender too (not that I would know, I still have my itty bitties LOL).

I am sure in a few days, she'll be happy with the way they look (as will all the guys )

Old 11-03-2001, 06:13 PM   #19
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

quote:
[QB]
She has to be pretty tender too (not that I would know, I still have my itty bitties LOL).QB]

IBTC members should all be proud!

As a booby connoisseur, I've never seen one I didn't like. Each boob has it's own personality

BTW, did you get the PM I sent? Nothing personal, I'm just trying to test out the PM stuff [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2001, 06:16 PM   #20
Moni

quote:

IBTC members should all be proud!

As a booby connoisseur, I've never seen one I didn't like. Each boob has it's own personality

BTW, did you get the PM I sent? Nothing personal, I'm just trying to test out the PM stuff [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oh hell yeah I am proud! I am almost forty and mine still stand up on their own! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I've never had any complaints LOL

Will check my PM's and get back to you with another.