Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2001, 05:17 PM   #1
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Just thought I'd ask the opinion of the wise and learned Ironworks professionals.

Recently, my wife and I took her sister to a nearby town for surgery. It was an hour drive and required us both to take the day off work. We waited for 3 hours while she had surgery. Then brought her home, had her perscriptions filled, and delivered them to her.

The surgery she was having was elective, that is to say she had cosmetic augmentation surgery. More to the point, she had a BOOB JOB!

After she had the surgery, we went into the recovery room to visit with her while she "came around". My wife and she wanted to see her "new" boobs, so I was told to bring the car around. 20 minutes later they came out and got in the car. The nurse handed me her bra and said since she'd gone from a small A to a full C she wouldn't be needing this anymore.

Once we got home, we stopped at the pharmacy, which is in the same building where she works. While my wife got the prescription filled, I stood out front, behind the car smoking. My sister-in-law used her cell phone to call her girlfriends in her office upstairs. They came down and got in the car with her. From behind the car I could see her showing her new acquisitions to her friends.

She wanted to stop at our house, so she could use the bathroom and look at them in the mirror because at the doctor's office she only looked down at them. We stopped, she and my wife went into the bathroom for a few minutes while I waited on the couch.

Afterwards, we took her home. I've heard every part of the story, exactly what was done, the problems she's had, etc....

My question is this:

AM I WRONG TO WANT TO SEE THEM?

I've told my wife, and she thinks it's funny, but of course, says no. Her argument is, "you shouldn't see my sisters tits!" My argument is they aren't really hers! I was there when she got them, and they won't "actually" be hers until she makes the last payment!

I should add to this that I am the ultimate boob connoisseur and have been sense I was a teen!

My feelings on not being able to see them?

"IT'S JUST WRONG!"
Old 11-03-2001, 05:21 PM   #2
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Of course not, you should watch them to your hearts content, in fact it is your solemn duty to look at them, if only to inspect them for flaws [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2001, 05:25 PM   #3
Desuma Malevois
Emerald Dragon

LOL! Y'know, I had a similar predicament when my sister-in-law got her boob job, except my question was - do they FEEL real?
Old 11-03-2001, 05:25 PM   #4
Sorcerer Alex

Just ask your wife's sister when you and her are alone. Nothing wrong with that, in my opinion. As long as it's just looking and no touching, there shouldn't be a problem.

I would do it behind your wife's back though if I were you. What she doesn't know can't hurt her, right?

Old 11-03-2001, 05:27 PM   #5
Moni

quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:

My question is this:

AM I WRONG TO WANT TO SEE THEM?

I've told my wife, and she thinks it's funny, but of course, says no. Her argument is you shouldn't see my sisters tits! My argument is they aren't hers! I was there when she bought them, and they won't "actually" be hers until she makes the last payment!

I should add to this that I am the ultimate boob connoisseurand have been sense I was a teen!

ROFL! No you are not wrong!
Besides, she showed them to everyone else didn't she?

it IS your solemn duty to look at them, if only to inspect them for flaws!!!!!

Let us know if she complies.

Old 11-03-2001, 05:28 PM   #6
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Of course not, you should watch them to your hearts content, in fact it is your solemn duty to look at them, if only to inspect them for flaws [img]smile.gif[/img]

And should he ever be unable to perform his duties I shall be happy to take over for him!
Old 11-03-2001, 05:29 PM   #7
Desuma Malevois
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

And should he ever be unable to perform his duties I shall be happy to take over for him!

Ahem ... WHEN you reach 18, of course [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2001, 05:30 PM   #8
Moni

quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
Just ask your wife's sister when you and her are alone. Nothing wrong with that, in my opinion. As long as it's just looking and no touching, there shouldn't be a problem.

I would do it behind your wife's back though if I were you. What she doesn't know can't hurt her, right?

Now that would be wrong!
Your wife has nothing to be jealous of, esp if her own are real...no matter how much smaller than her sister's they are.

IMO Fake boobs are as bad as toupes.

Old 11-03-2001, 05:30 PM   #9
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Desuma Malevois:

Ahem ... WHEN you reach 18, of course [img]smile.gif[/img]

Details, details.
Old 11-03-2001, 05:31 PM   #10
Desuma Malevois
Emerald Dragon

quote: