Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2002, 07:07 PM   #1
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Alright, then... let's try to assess the situation here

Galadria, Blandamour, Sorsha, Rrang, Delita, Dalben and Jaime are at Galadria's family home. Update: Galadria's father has passed away, Britomart is nowhere to be found. Attalus has just asked a servant to check up for a lady called Tania. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Raymond and Isaura are still at the old man's place, bumming... no, pottering, around.Update: The blustering farmerboy finally managed to appreciate the lovely illusionist and they're all lovey-dovey now. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Eliza is now travelling alone, pretty troubled over the turn of events.Update: She's been pounced on by something. What, I haven't decided yet. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ahem... I want Legolas back! The ranger, I mean... he really broke Sorsha's heart there [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

[ 02-07-2002: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]

Old 02-06-2002, 07:53 PM   #2
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA(To Blandamour) "Thank you, fair sir. I am sorry to appear a weakling in your eyes. I well recall how sternly you spoke to me the first time that I killed an enemy, and I cried. You said that if I were to take up arms as a profession and not remain at home to be someone's wife, that I should be glad that I had killed her, instead of her me, and to stop bawling. I have taken your words much to heart, and not shed a tear, since." (She holds her head high, maintaining a stoic appearance.)
Old 02-06-2002, 11:29 PM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Ok...I will try to get my characters back in line. Mistral...beware!

Jaime

Jaime begins to piddle around the house, as everyone seems to have forgotten him. He begins to admire paintings on the walls, odd statuettes, and various trinkets aligned along the hearth of the fireplace. 'What a tidy little place they have here.'
Jaime consciously placed his hands in his pockets, as to not allow them to venture near anything pretty...

OOC>>>Well! He's trying to be good!

================================================== ====================

Raymond

Jaime and Isaura are frolicking through the field of asparugus, when suddenly, Raymond doubles over in obvious pain. "ARRR!!!!
Is...Isaurrrraaaaaa,,,,,,,,"

================================================== ===================

Bazguul

"Why have we not caught those fools yet? Where have they gone? Speak you damned fool!"

"Sir, we ..we had them tracked into an unknown region and our spies just seem to have ...found an enemy! My trusted servants tell me that their bodies were found hidden in the brush, killed with arrows, yet nobody has ever seen the attacker and lived to tell us! I ..I have ran out of people willing to aid me."

"Well, then hire more men that no nothing about this mysterious attacker in the woods. You had better get results quick, or you will join our friend Snake in death...now go!"

"Yes...Yes, my Lord."

================================================== ====================

Azure had been following their trail for days. She had decided to punch Jaime in the stomach for being in a group that moved so fast. She probably would have caught up with them by now, except for the fact that she was constantly having to clear the path of villans, obviously also on the path. These spies wore the snake emblem, that evidenced that they were in league with Bazguul. Bazguul had taken one of her friends...she was not going to let him take Jaime too.
Everytime she came upon a host of the Enemy...she would easily slay them all with her quick arrows. These were magical arrows, shot from the Bow of Gesen that she had been given by her grandfather, when he was an adventurer and had found the parts to assemble it. She now wielded it with perfect accuracy. A long road of dead foes lay between Jaime and herself. They just did not know it yet.

[ 02-06-2002: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]

Old 02-07-2002, 09:34 AM   #4
mistral4543

OOC>>> Oh, goody! Some action at last Ack, 10.30 pm... almost bedtime considering I wake up at 5.30 am every working day [img]tongue.gif[/img]

IC>>>
Isaura

"What is it, Raymond?" ~ Without a further thought, she opens her arms wide and reaches for his shoulders with outstretched hands ~ "You're in pain..." ~ Anxiety mars the beauty of her face, and her eyes glitter brilliantly in despair.

Oh, please... whatever gods you are up there... help me save this man... ~ For the first time in many years, she begins to pray fervently.
Old 02-07-2002, 09:50 AM   #5
mistral4543

OOC>>> Did anyone miss her?

Eliza

She rolls with the intruder on the ground, her heart thumping wildly in the struggle and trying desperately to discern his - for it seems to be a he - face ~ Come on... ~ Gritting her teeth, she manages to squeeze her left arm out of his grip and claws towards his face.

"Ugh..." ~ Moaning as his right hand easily recaptures it ~ "Let me go! You beast!" ~ Her eyes narrow as she gradually detects the tone of amusement in his grunts. Slowly, she tries to relax even as the defences fight to remain. Accordingly, the man loosens his hold on her just sufficiently as not to hurt her further. The pair now stares at each other, before Eliza emits a gasp ~ "It's you!" ~ Shakes her head wonderingly ~ "You're the last one I expected, Vane!"

Vane

He grins good-naturedly, even blushing a little as he eyes Eliza ~ She's stunning even when she's streaked with dirt! ~ "I thought I'd bump into you one day, Eliza... I just knew I would." ~ Chuckling softly, he raises his left palm to touch her right cheek ~ "Apparently, you had... or perhaps still have, little confidence in me."

Eliza

She easily turns her head just in time so that his palm lands on her glossy hair. Ignoring the whiff of disappointment exuding from him, she mutters ~ "What do you want with me, Vane? Haven't I made things clear enough the last time?"

Vane

"The only thing that is clear to me, Eliza, is that you're pretty much lost right now. And the last thing I'll do is to leave you at a time like this." ~ His jaws firmly set, he wears a determined expression on his tanned face ~ "This time, I shall follow you to Hell if need be. And there's nothing you can do."

Eliza

"You silly boy..." ~ She sighs almost reluctantly, darting a glance at him ~ "No, not silly... stubborn would be a more appropriate word..."

Vane

"That's why we're good for each other, Lizzie..." ~ Stops himself as he notes her grimace ~ "Well, you liked that when you were young enough. And I'm not a boy!"

[ 02-07-2002: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]

Old 02-07-2002, 09:50 AM   #6
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond

Doubled over in pain like he had never felt before, Raymond had a vague sense that Isaura was near, and speaking to him. His eyes were clenched tightly shut, and he could do nothing but stand there, half stooped over, thinking of the agonizing torture that he was going through. Yet as soon as it had started...the pain began to lessen, and withing a moment, it was no longer there. The only visible sign that anything was wrong was that he had broke out into a terrible sweat. Feeling drowsey, he laid himself down to the ground and began to breathe easier. He had more of an awarenes now that Isaura was there, comforting him and combing through his hair with her delicate fingers.
Old 02-07-2002, 09:53 AM   #7
mistral4543

Isaura

She gently brushes the strands of his fine hair from his face, in her frantic attempt to guide his easy breathing ~ Don't leave me now, Raymond... ~ Her fingers begin to tremble a little and she lowers her head, pressing her lips on his forehead slightly ~ "Come back to me..."
Old 02-07-2002, 10:02 AM   #8
mistral4543

Eliza

"Well, I'm sure you remember the days when those horrid friends taunted me, saying that my nickname was the same of lizards." ~ Torn between resentment and amusement of past childhood memories, she manages an awkward smile ~ "And the way you leapt out just now wasn't exactly manly." ~ Shoots a challenging look at him.

Vane

"Hey, you don't want me to show you how manly I am, do you?" ~ He winks at her playfully, darting her indignant but ill-aimed blow ~ "Alrighty, Eliza! Let's not play anymore." ~ His tone abruptly turns serious, his eyes imploring with hers ~ "Let me take care of you. You know you can trust me."

Eliza

True enough... ~ She returns his stare falteringly, realising the sincerity of his words ~ No one has ever cared so much for me before without expecting anything in return... ~ Her lips tremble, yet every other part of her seems immobile. The emeralds in her eyes flash once, and the lips part ~ "..."

Vane

He gathers her in his arms gently, folding her into them ~ "Be at peace, Eliza." ~ His left hand caresses her curls lovingly ~ "I'll take care of you. You'll just see." ~ As she lays her head against his shoulder, the smile on his dry lips deepens.
Old 02-07-2002, 10:18 AM   #9
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Briefs on my characters...As for Jaime...I do not know what I should be doing with him, except satisfying his interest in snooping through the luxeries of the house. He is trying to keep his hands in his pockets, but that does not stop him from dreaming. Raymond is pretty well tought out for me at this time, and I hope that Mistral will not be upset if I run her char. when needed. For Azure, it is too soon for her to show up, yet I can keep her busy with trailing the group and killing spies and such...Bazguul will make a show every now and then, just to remind you of the danger.
Old 02-07-2002, 12:12 PM   #10
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

BLANDAMOUR (to Galadria) "My Lady, the preceptor here will do nothing, but she advises us that if war springs up, she will be by your side. She cannot invade yonder realm. But, she gives me full leave to assist you, for love of your father. And, she advises that an enemy of that foul lord that you oppose is to be found at an inn in this city. His name is Rann. Shall we seek him out? The inn is the Shining Spur."
Closed Thread