Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2001, 06:32 AM   #1
Elessar
Welcomed New User

1. In the Temple Ruins I found a text to find a treasure. Where Is it? Small Teeth Pass? Umar Hills? I cannot find it!

2. At the Graveyard I found Tirdis buried alive. Who buried him and where can I find this guy?

3. My Character is a Kensai (A Tip: Half Orc Kensai! 19 Str 19 Con!). Superb Fighter!!! But No Armor (AC 2)! That Sucks! Is there anywhere a Special Kensai-Armor ?

[This message has been edited by Elessar (edited 03-07-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Elessar (edited 03-07-2001).]
Old 03-07-2001, 07:16 AM   #2
el_kalkylus
Drizzt Do'Urden

1. I don't know if this is the right one, but there is a dead guy outside of the shadowdragons lair that has a lot of treasures on him.

2. Talk to the gravedigger, just north of where you found Tirdis.

3. No, the kensai cannot wear armor, and he isn't supposed to tank. You should let him/her attack monsters at their backs, and let another fighter be attacked instead of the kensai. The kensai does the most damage of all classes (well maybe not a kensai/thief ), it is the most effective fighter in the game. Some people think the monk is better, I don't know, but the kensai does the most damage.
Old 03-07-2001, 07:19 AM   #3
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

SPOILS_

-
_
-
_
_
-
1. It is a bit of a paper to a Ranger specific quest that you only can have of you ae a Ranger, you most defend the forrest from a person that wants to dig up the whole forrest to find it, he will if you are nice give you the second piece to the puzzle.

2.First talk to grave digger, then go to bridgedistrict, by the inn you will find a Redrobed figure, talk to him.
3. Nope, you can find bracers of defence AC3 and some cloaks and rings that can help some though.

------------------

::HOWLING WOLFGIR THE MAD WOLF::
Old 03-07-2001, 08:01 AM   #4
dragonslayer
Manshoon

Can the Kensai use Gauntlets or Bracers? I don't think so...
Old 03-07-2001, 09:05 AM   #5
Dimension X
Dungeon Master

Kensais can't use any armour. Period.

Try to have better Dex, it should help. Or, you can have you mages cast Barkskin on him.

------------------
A Drawn Sword;
A Trickle Of Blood;
The Tempest Is Brewing.
Nemesis....
Old 03-07-2001, 09:47 AM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Dimension X:
Kensais can't use any armour. Period.

Try to have better Dex, it should help. Or, you can have you mages cast Barkskin on him.

Nope. Only rings and cloaks. A high dex score is essential if you're a kensai. Think of yourself as a shock trooper that deals out a huge amount of damage in a short span of time - at the XP cap, a kensai with the Girdle of Hill giant strength and GM in 2H sword will automatically hit anything with AC -10 or worse and will deal out 130+ hp of damage in two rounds of kai. If your foe is still standing after that, get someone else to finish it off.

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 03-09-2001, 08:27 AM   #7
Elessar
Welcomed New User

1. Question is OK. As I am not a Ranger.
2. I found him and his Companions.
3. The Guy who searches the Parts of the golden Skellet near Mae'Vars Guild had a Ring AC -2 and some other Magic Advantages. That should do!