Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2001, 08:47 PM   #101
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
Oh, what a surprise: our transsexual middle linebacker has managed to lift his/her slender 6-5 275 lbs-frame off of the couch in front of his/her TV set !

OOOoooh, is she gonna get you for THAT one! Here's a parting for the soon-to-be 'late' R^3.

Don't worry LadyZ, I've got your back!
------------------
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

*Newly abducted - er, inducted - member of the HADB clan. Mage extraordinair. {and occasional subjugate to Gwhanos the Fluffy .}*

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 09-15-2001).]
Old 09-15-2001, 09:18 PM   #102
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
I have nothing to say to you Crack your lame jokes if you will, all three of you, unfair numbers I say, but who listens or cares what I think? Nobody.. I'm just going to crouch behind these warehouse boxes now, staring down at the cement floor and counting my fingers...

How scary ! This middle linebacker is not only a real hunk, but also a master strategist of subtle psychological warfare.

But tell me, please, what was the final end result of your careful finger count ?

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 09-15-2001, 09:18 PM   #103
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
OOOoooh, is she gonna get you for THAT one! Here's a parting for the soon-to-be 'late' R^3.

Thank you DragonMage!, Ramon is just asking for punishment (he's weird that way you know). So, well... I guess I shall give him what he wants. And if you say you are watching my back, then we really have him at our mercy.

I mean, I have my Righteous sheep -
And you have the All-Powerful Nibbles -

Together, poor Ramon will in the end wind up an entertaining, playful pawn that we shall pass back and forth between eachother. BAA HAAAA WAAAH!!! errr... yeah....

------------------
Old 09-15-2001, 09:23 PM   #104
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Thank you DragonMage!, Ramon is just asking for punishment (he's weird that way you know). So, well... I guess I shall give him what he wants. And if you say you are watching my back, then we really have him at our mercy.

I mean, I have my Righteous sheep -
And you have the All-Powerful Nibbles -

Together, poor Ramon will in the end wind up an entertaining, playful pawn that we shall pass back and forth between eachother. BAA HAAAA WAAAH!!! errr... yeah....
Yes, I am finding that he IS an odd one, that. He seems to like punishment. . Well, together we shall dole out all (and maybe more) than he can handle. (I've already got him not washing) He's wrapped around both our little fingers, I think. None can withstand the combined powers of and !

------------------

*Newly abducted - er, inducted - member of the HADB clan. Mage extraordinair. {and occasional subjugate to Gwhanos the Fluffy .}*
Old 09-15-2001, 09:27 PM   #105
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:

You are probably right on the money with that prediction: I am starting to get the impression that it would be a whole of a lot safer if I went back to messing only with the big boys. There the worst that could happen was that I was late in dodging a punch or two, but here ... with an opponent like that *shudder*

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Old 09-15-2001, 09:29 PM   #106
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
You are probably right on the money with that prediction: I am starting to get the impression that it would be a whole of a lot safer if I went back to messing only with the big boys. There the worst that could happen was that I was late in dodging a punch or two, but here ... with an opponent like that *shudder*

Noooo, Ramon...Don't go away! We want to play!

------------------

*Newly abducted - er, inducted - member of the HADB clan. Mage extraordinair. Occasional subjugate to Gwhanos the Fluffy *

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 09-15-2001).]
Old 09-15-2001, 09:38 PM   #107
Ladyzekke

Quote:

Sorry Ramon, but tis too late. You are indeed, messing with the big "gals". You have thus been captured. Tis no escape now. You will not have to worry about or as long as you cooperate properly. Just come with us quietly, we will be gentle, no worries

------------------
Old 09-15-2001, 09:54 PM   #108
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Okay, I shall give up then and surrender to you: have your way with me !

As my role as your captive surely will be a rather passive one anyway, I am sure you will hardly notice if I retreat to my quarters now to get some well-deserved rest after this exhausting duel.

(What a glorious end: captured by someone who after almost an hour is still not done with counting her fingers and by someone else who is a part-time underling
of a partially mute evil overlord wannabe - sigh )

------------------
So long !

[This message has been edited by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon (edited 09-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon (edited 09-15-2001).]
Old 09-15-2001, 10:05 PM   #109
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Okay, I shall give up then and surrender to you: have your way with me !

As my role as your captive surely will be a rather passive one anyway, I am sure you will hardly notice if I retreat to my quarters now to get some well-deserved rest after this exhausting duel.

(What a glorious end: captured by someone who after almost an hour is still not done with counting her fingers and by someone else who is a part-time underling
of a partially deaf evil overlord wannabe - sigh )

So you give up eh? Interesting, as you had no choice in the matter, you are ours now, to do with what we will. Glad you are not going to put up a useless fight.

Yes, even though you are our slave, we are good caretakers (right DragonMage?) and will go ahead and let you retire for the evening, as you have put in a full day today, above and beyond the call of duty, and we respect that, and would like to preserve you. So sleep well Ramon brothers, so you can serve another day, under DragonMage and I's control, of course. We will give you instructions at a later time, get your rest now while you can, as you have many interesting uses for us.

And hey! I almost was through counting my fingers, but the damn war dogs of our castle interrupted my concentration! Dammit! Not my fault!

As for DragonMage's alliance with Gwahnos, I will let her defend herself on that one, as methinks she is quite capable

------------------
Old 09-16-2001, 08:47 AM   #110
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
So you give up eh? Interesting, as you had no choice in the matter, you are ours now, to do with what we will. Glad you are not going to put up a useless fight.

Yes, even though you are our slave, we are good caretakers (right DragonMage?) and will go ahead and let you retire for the evening, as you have put in a full day today, above and beyond the call of duty, and we respect that, and would like to preserve you. So sleep well Ramon brothers, so you can serve another day, under DragonMage and I's control, of course. We will give you instructions at a later time, get your rest now while you can, as you have many interesting uses for us.

And hey! I almost was through counting my fingers, but the damn war dogs of our castle interrupted my concentration! Dammit! Not my fault!

As for DragonMage's alliance with Gwahnos, I will let her defend herself on that one, as methinks she is quite capable

Yes, Ramon, resistance IS futile. And I hope you rested well for, whilst we ARE, indeed, good caretakers, noone yet knows what tasks we may put you to today. I'm sure LadyZ is done counting her fingers now and is devising a plan as I type.

BTW, LadyZ, I only partially allied myself w/G to, hopefully, find a way of keeping him partially in line. I told him I am only his subjugate when he behaves.

------------------

*Newly abducted - er, inducted - member of the HADB clan. Mage extraordinair. Occasional subjugate to Gwhanos the Fluffy *

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 09-16-2001).]