Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2003, 11:08 PM   #1
SomeGuy
Unicorn

So what are some of the pranks where you've seen,helped,been the vitim,or done the prank? I've been a victim of a few. They painted my fingernails once. Did a hack job. One guys was sitting there laughing and making fun of me. One of the highschoolers said: "What are you laughing about Jimmy? Lets see yours." He looks at his and his fingernails are perfectly done with a pearly white with sparkles. Also, we did this today in Braums. One highschooler was saying "Here, watch me start a fire with ketchup and pepper." He poors some ketchup out and dabs some paper on it and mixes it with a spoon and puts his hand over it. "Still not warm enough." Puts more pepper and mixes it some more and puts his hand over it. "It's getting warmer." Puts more pepper on it and stirs it. "Much warmer now. Here, feel this Brian." Brian, another high schooler, puts his hand over and says: "I don't feel anythi-" SPLAT! The highschooler splashed his hand down on Brian's right into the ketchup. I can't wait to try this one on someone. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 08-03-2003, 11:12 PM   #2
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Arrow

Umm. The first week of summer two of the kids I was keeping (keep in mind I was the only authority figure,) decided it would be funny to dress me up as a woman. Needless to say, one of the parents walked in.

The best. Hmm. One of my friends fell asleep at like 11 at a party with about 50 other people there. Me and five other friends stayed the night, and after everybody else left, we took his pants and put them at the top of a tree in the park across the street.

For sheer stupidity, though, joyriding in a shopping cart at 1:00 am can't be beat.
Old 08-03-2003, 11:21 PM   #3
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

well, the prank " Your zip is open " always caught me.
Old 08-04-2003, 09:44 AM   #4
Son of Osiris

I remember last april fools day. I went to this site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/vikings/runes.html and I translated the phrase "Up Yours" into Norse Runes. Then I chiseled the runes into a stone. After that, I put the rock into the plastic sink that's down here. When it dried, I took some dirt and smothered it onto the rock, then I wet it again, dried it off, and asked my brother to translate it. When he found out what it said, he started laughing for five minutes before suddenly getting angry. I'm lucky he didn't sent me on a one way trip out the window!

Old 08-04-2003, 01:32 PM   #5
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I know of a few, but I've never tried them. Let's see:
Someone has told me that you can ruin a vending machine by pouring saltwater down the coin slot. An easy way to get 12 cokes as well..

Another is to keep all your burnt-out light bulbs. At night, get to the second story of any building and throw them down onto the pavement. They should make a good flash. I can't promise these 2 will work, but I believe they should.

I used to work at a sign shop; one day we scanned the face of a quarter into the computer then processed it through on shiny vinyl. We cut them out and put them on the ground outside the store. I don't think anyone was ever fooled into picking one up though..

At the end of sophomore year, I was planning on gluing quarters at the base of a soda machine. I never got around to it..
Old 08-04-2003, 01:36 PM   #6
quietman1920

I still remember when someone would open a new bottle of beer from the cooler and someone else would walk up and say "don't lose your head" and slam the bottom of their beer onto the top of the newly opened beer. The holder of the beer then had a millisecond to do one of two things: either drink the cold foam that was coming out or let the beer drench his/her clothes & shoes.

For the record, this is pretty immature and under no circumstances should anyone under the legal drinking age try this.
Old 08-04-2003, 01:47 PM   #7
Animal
Gold Dragon

Back in high school, seven of us decided to take the principals Honda Civic apart and put it back together on the roof of the school.

Took all the hole punches in the school and hid them.

Detoured about 300 cars from the ferry up a logging road. (That one got us in a bit of trouble.)

A good friend of mine insisted on wearing old worn out boots, with the steal toe exposed. He was welding on the front of a trailer deck while kneeling on the deck itself, so I spot welded his boot to the deck.

Nailed the same friends lunchbox to the workbench.

Far to many vehicle related pranks to mention.

And the best prank I have ever commited:

Moving the porta potties in a campsite 4 feet backwards [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

[ 08-04-2003, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: Animal ]
Old 08-04-2003, 01:59 PM   #8
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

One prank I see at college all the time is the old 'bucket outside the door' trick. It involves filling a bucket with water (or piss, depending on the severity of the prank) and placing it right outside someone's room, so that when they open the door to come out, they soak the corridoor.

Another one is to take an electric razor, infiltrate someone's dorm room, and shave the poor resident's eyebrows while they sleep.

Yep, we get up to naughty things, we do.
Old 08-04-2003, 02:01 PM   #9
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Our buddy got drunk one night in college and passed out, big surprise right? well not really but in the morning when he woke up he didn;t realize that we drew a mustache and a whole bunch of stuff on his face, so he went down to the dining hall and sat through most of his breakfast without noticing the fake goatee we drew and inappropriate words we wrote on his forehead. It was pretty classic. It was in permanent marker too, so it took him a long time to wash it out and you could still see remnants of it on his face for a while.

And in High School we picked up and moved his car to a parking lot across the street. He freaked for like 1/2 an hour and then we told him what we did. He was not happy, but it was pretty funny.

[ 08-04-2003, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe ]
Old 08-04-2003, 03:02 PM   #10
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Cutting holes on someones soda bottle is always fun. Use a razor knife and make slits along the top of the label so it wont be noticed. Do this all the way around the bottle.