Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2004, 09:38 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Copied fron Game spy on line

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Revealed (PC)
As was expected the past few days, Bethesda reveals a new Elder Scrolls chapter.
By Rainier Van Autrijve | Sept. 10, 2004

Bethesda announced today that The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is currently in development for PC and future generation consoles.

In development since 2002, Oblivion is another leap forward in role-playing with its combination of freeform gameplay and cutting-edge graphics.

Game Informer will have a 12 page world exclusive article on The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion in its upcoming October issue. (End of Game Spy Imfo.)

From other imformation I've read at game spy and PC Gamer Magazine it was said that ES-IV is going to take place on a different area of the planet. Bethesda has also developed a whole new more advanced game engine. They also said that the game would take place a thousand years befor Morrowind the Elder Scrolls
I guess we'll have to wait until next month to find out what is really going to come. I can hardly wait
Old 09-14-2004, 09:52 PM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Check out these images. It look awesome. almost like the real thing.

http://deftonage.onestop.net/Screens/TES4/index.html
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 10:19 PM   #3
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Thanks Kakero! your statememt of them looking awesome is right on those are from the X-Box 2 I think and also are also for computer with the ATI 9600 Pro or better Graphics card.
I'm really looking forward to ES-IV and NWN 2 with their new graphic engines. The new line of true to form 3-D graphics coming in the next couple of years are going to be way beyond anything I ever thought would be on video games.
Old 09-15-2004, 11:03 AM   #4
OldBigfoot
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
Check out these images. It look awesome. almost like the real thing.

http://deftonage.onestop.net/Screens/TES4/index.html
I believe posting magazine scans on the web without permission of the copyright owner is illegal. Don't want anybody in this forum getting in trouble. Just thought I'd mention it [img]smile.gif[/img]

OldBigfoot
OldBigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 06:17 PM   #5
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

The site is not mine. I've found it when reading through another forum.
Old 09-17-2004, 01:39 AM   #6
SecretMaster
Apophis

Woohoo! Now I have something to look forward to in PC gaming.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 06:53 AM   #7
redcoat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

wow, that looks amasing, but bar the graphics card im running a system that will grind unhappily at the power of this game. looks beautiful, and im sure no-doubt that bethesda will get it playing better than ever before too [img]smile.gif[/img]
redcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 01:34 PM   #8
Jonas Strider
Manshoon

the new Game Informer I just got thru mail. it has a very informative article regarding this new game. i invite everyone to read it. very interesting. btw looks like one can ride a horse. weeeee!
Old 09-21-2004, 07:02 PM   #9
SecretMaster
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas Strider:
the new Game Informer I just got thru mail. it has a very informative article regarding this new game. i invite everyone to read it. very interesting. btw looks like one can ride a horse. weeeee!
Good, it was so great in Daggerfall that you could do that. And the cart was also a blessing. Hope they add that again.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 10:31 PM   #10
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas Strider:
Cool, what else does it says?