Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2001, 06:19 PM   #11
skywalker
Banned User

I just stole the key from the Stout King Freyedies and then stole "everything" from the treasure rooms. Not one Stout objected. Maybe they thought that if had the key, I had a right to the treasure. Stouts aren't too bright, I guess.

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 10:44 PM   #12
Lily the Ranger

Hey, I reloaded so I didn't really kill Freyedies - it was just a bad dream brought on by hours of wandering in the mines; and Mussy had to become an Assassin to be more powerful to defend the Gael Serran. Can she help it if the gas at the lower levels made her a bit crazy . . . she doesn't really remember it all.

Am very ashamed for stealing from Haephestus . . . but bad enough to rejoice over the blonde stealing from the blinde.

Serath . . . the difference between men and women . . . I say bunny suit - am not even going to say what I ASSUME you are thinking . . . I am thinking of the fuzzy, pink, demented Easter Bunny PJ the kid got for Christmas in "A Christmas Story". NOW THERE'S AN INTERESTING PICTURE!

Moni - it would have been homicide, planned, well-thought out murder, with real intent to kill. After chasing the green weenie for hours and scoring an occasional hit . . . I read in a post that I wouldn't get his treasure that way but could get him later when I met him in a different area. MWHAHAHAHA! When I am stronger! Am not sure if "home" was the word that caused his fading spell . . . have heard others got transported - worth saving before you find him. This was one time I WANTED to kill. But he did bear a strange resemblence to Dingle so maybe fate saved me from myself.

Scronan - The assassin rats deserved it . . . I thought they hired the dude who offed gareth? The the snakelike fellow I met the first time I headed to the crypt. The one who taught me the meaning of humility, save and reload; and that maybe I wasn't supposed to kill every thing I met!
Old 01-11-2001, 12:06 AM   #13
Moni

Lily,
I have encountered the lil green guy but can't even catch him to get his treasure much less try to kill him! Every time I ready a sleep spell or a scroll of sloth, "poof" he disappears, only to reappear while I am being attacked by forest raptors & twisted Nixies!
he gets behind the monsters whenever the guys with the scrolls & spells are taking their turn in combat!

How do I catch him? I promise I won't kill him (yet) lol!

: )
Moni
Old 01-11-2001, 12:09 AM   #14
Moni

Oh, I realized that the wand I was feeling so sorry for losing was not the one I was thinking of anyway...The Serpant Wand is the lil one with the blue crystal tip...the one I wanted to keep was Elyssia's, that cool tall one done up in purple. ; )
Old 01-11-2001, 01:04 AM   #15
adam mage

I got the wand of Stars
what's it's used for???
Old 01-11-2001, 05:43 AM   #16
Lily the Ranger

Moni - Beware Elyssia's wand. Save before you equip it!

LGG . . . you will encounter him in that sandy area and spend hours trying to catch him for his treasure . . . this is what makes even the kind hearted want to murder him. However, his treasure ain't here. Wait until you go to the temple of Isis (the one guarded by the Squinx) have good save plan for this area, especially if you haven't installed the patch . . . you will meet our LGG there and get his treasure and have another shot at him if you didn't manage to do him in at the first place . . . if you are very bright like me you will walk around with the "proof" that you found a leprechaun and not even know it until some friend tells you oh you need the ********

I never killed him

Adam - I believe the wand of stars was from the crypt . . . I think it does sleep . . . lovely for large gathering of monsters but not too good on higher level critters. I sold mine.
Old 01-11-2001, 07:24 AM   #17
carg
The Magister

The wand of stars comes from Rumphy in the crypt, and since he respawns you can get as many as you want (or sell them for 500 a piece).
Actually I'm playing for the third time, and never even once used a wand: I always had spells that were as good or better than the wand. Or do they work differently? The wand of stars e.g. says it does sleep, but is it the same as the sleep spell or is it more effective? And do you need to equip a wand to use it? As weapons they are worthless.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2001, 01:39 PM   #18
Lord Dave

Oops I think I must be quite bad, the dragons dead, the trees dead, the samauris dead. But apart from those three haven't killed anyone good. Oakenmir was worth about 1000000 exp points each. Anyway in my defence he was the first one I killed and he did attack me first when he caught me stealing of him. I had to finish Torin then as he was the only one who knew I went to see Oakenmir and might have grassed me up. As for the dragon, it was a mercy killing as he looked like he had lost the will to live as he had no friends, that is except for a knome which was blind and had no possessions because someone stole them all from him. I know nothing about the knomes stuff of course and have drank away any procedes oops I mean evidence of this crime in Brimloch Tavern.

I also attacked the angel and Anpehas but nothing happened.

Grins
Dave

P.S. I plead temporary insanity for most of these acts as I had my family staying at mine this xmas and the frustration got to me I think.
Old 01-11-2001, 03:43 PM   #19
Moni

Lord Dave,
Hilarious! Great excuses! You are pardoned & free to go on about your adventuring!
: )
Moni