Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2001, 06:33 AM   #11
GrimReaper

Being a Taurus, does this mean that the NPC's are filling me with a load of bull? Or perhaps I should watch my step around Holy Halebus (spelling). He looks a little like a flaming bull to me.
Old 01-26-2001, 08:55 AM   #12
adam mage

I'm a Sagittarius
I Feel free to act on within a whim. Regardless of how far-fetched something may seem, the fact is that this adventure is probably right up my alley. I may feel like a little kid who is about to walk into a fairy-tale. But I don't let pangs of reality hold me back from doing what I really want to do. I'm also in big demand to bald-headed vampire chicks.
Old 01-26-2001, 02:51 PM   #13
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi!

nice idea Wyv, ok why not.

I'll let everyone guess my sign...grrrrrrrr..........hisssssss.......nsort... ....get out of my way before I KICK YOUR ASS ALL THE WAY TO TEXAS!

AAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

hugs scronan
Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2001, 03:54 PM   #14
Dwarf

Being another Virgo (welcome aboard brothers and sisters ) with a Leo rising, I can see (tongue in cheek) why I like to hang around looking at the scenery,enjoying what the monsters look and sound like, selling everything that I don't need (or plan to use) for proffit and altering my character's portraits.I also think that their beards don't look half as heroic as mine (I am another male Virgo) but that the lack of unwanted Forgotten Realms/Planescape style pointless body piercings has allowed me to rejoice that my heroes can look like real heroes rather than punks.Maybe it's because my father's an astrologer and I'm a Virgo that I want to complain that if you put the monster setting to "often" then you don't get to pick up all the treasure because it's disappeared before the last one drops so you take unneccessary damage grabbing stuff while it's still there.
Old 01-26-2001, 05:11 PM   #15
XeNioN

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh now I get it.....That`s why I chose the warrior`s path ,.....SCORPIO`s do it always the hard way
Old 01-26-2001, 09:14 PM   #16
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Okay, Scronan, I'll give it a shot...I'd guess "Scorpio" given the "grrr hisssss snortt" thing (LOL) and also because you were so dogged at getting to the bottom of the "Punch-Kick" thing. (Scorpios being very determined!)

Let me know if I'm right!

-Sazerac

P.S. If your characters are Scorpios, does that mean that the Boogre Bug stings them less?
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2001, 09:45 PM   #17
Moni

Didn't mean to mislead anyone with my input about Virgos...I am actually an Aquarius and it had been used in Wyv's initial post...so now you know why I am such a ditz! My best friend is a Virgo though!

And no, an aquarian cannot stay under water longer than anyone else, but they can and do bring the water creatures above the surface for a good whacking, lol!

: )
Moni
Old 01-26-2001, 10:01 PM   #18
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi Saz

Hey, you got it man! Scorpio it is, gee I never thought anyone would guess.

Maybe you should be an astrologer, eh?

Ah, the punch and kick thing was just annoying me, more because it is a really cool feature of the game, yet unexplained. I sometimes wonder if DWB is a real person or just a figment of all of our collective imaginations???

Scronan

"Less talk, more FIGHT!"
Minsc and Boo
Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2001, 10:08 PM   #19
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

All right Scronan! I'm most pleased.

I'm into astrology a little bit, but I happen to be married to a Scorpio. That was a bit of a giveaway, LOL!

Gotta love this thread!

-Sazerac (and a warm hello to all my fellow Virgos Balgin and Skywalker!)
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote