Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2002, 12:59 AM   #1
All High Monkey0
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ok, i've tried everything i've found in the entire skull castle, what opens the door to her? I know it's something to do with the stone face. I could probably finish her off with a burning haze as she sticks through the door a little.....
So how do i get in?
Also what does that little holy relic from the magma room do?
Old 11-26-2002, 04:56 AM   #2
Radek
Red Dragon

Try the Staff of Death.
Old 11-26-2002, 05:26 AM   #3
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hmmmmmm...

Do you have the 'Staff of Death'?????

The holy relic in the magma room is the one that G'Ezerred Ra is looking for. When you give it to him....he uses it, on the staff...to renew it's powers. This triggers a cut sceene, with Cet. At the end of this sceene G'Ez...leaves you the Staff.
Old 11-26-2002, 09:04 AM   #4
KAR_MOD1
Drow Warrior

yes its quite possible to kill her without actually entering the room, via burning haze, icestorms, fire storms.
Old 11-26-2002, 09:08 AM   #5
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

Or....just wack her with a sword...it works, any old way you choose... [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] ...but if you're a treasure hound...or ...you want the scroll for Adrianna...you have to get inside.
Old 11-26-2002, 09:55 PM   #6
All High Monkey0
Elite Waterdeep Guard

that wold really help........
G'ezzad'ra asks for an unholy black flame or something, i would've thought that it wouldn't have been a holy relic, oh well, better go try it out then, and beat the tiny amount of hp madda's got now, hehehe.
Old 11-27-2002, 01:46 AM   #7
Olli Kalma

Quote:
Originally posted by KAR_MOD1:
yes its quite possible to kill her without actually entering the room, via burning haze, icestorms, fire storms.
Remember when you kill some monsters and they drop some items, collect them as soon as possible!

I killed her with ice storms and meteor storms quite easily, she just moved so close at door that I could see her arm and leg penetrating the door...
Then cast stroms on hand or leg and it will easily kill her next side of door...

What I was saying, that I didn't have staff then and when I get staff and came back to open door, there was not any equipments left on the floor...
-Restored saved game-
Spoiler
Same works on Anephas Shrine, when you drop on one guardians room, run to hidden door and pass it. Let the door close and wait the guardian to come closer at door, that he's body can be seen trought door. It's bug when monster cannot pass door, but some part of it's body came trought door and then cast spells to destroy it! You'll be safe and can kill hard creatures only for couple meteorstorms! What the best, they don't move away for the door when sky breaks and rain fire... All of dropping flames hit them...
Old 11-27-2002, 09:11 AM   #8
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I haven't tried that in the drop-down rooms. I may give that a shot the next time. As I think of it, though, a "legal" approach to do this would be to run to the door, wait for the guardian to come up to you, and cast *storm and duck out into the hall. IIRC, the door is not large enough to let them through.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2002, 10:27 AM   #9
Radek
Red Dragon

There is a lot of XP down there [img]smile.gif[/img] I am always doing both drop down rooms. BTW, the guardians in the drop down rooms are rather harmless. No need of storm spells. I got them all with a solo warlock without any items, i.e., AC 0, low resistances, Kung Fu. The only spells I needed were a few Great Heal spells.
Old 11-29-2002, 07:03 AM   #10
Olli Kalma

Quote:
Originally posted by Radek:
I got them all with a solo warlock without any items, i.e., AC 0, low resistances, Kung Fu. The only spells I needed were a few Great Heal spells.
I killed Eartsmedor ( spelling... That dragon in Dragon Spire that opens door to you to get Mavin's sword )
once by solo character... It was my assassin that wield wizards blade and assassin's dagger... Took lot of time and healing potions...