Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2001, 12:43 PM   #1
Frostwulf
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Was just wondering if anyone had a listing of the bonuses for statistics and such listed somewhere. i.e. you get an extra attack at 50 in weapon skill or any other info like that on skills/stats. I'm really interested in what you get for pumping up stats, like speed, to 100+ and so on. I've restarted a few times to tweak my group to my liking, and I like my present group but don't want to have to restart cause I screwed my stats. as of now I have:

Felpurr Fighter
Felpurr Fighter(I plan to switch to another class, possibly ranger)
Felpurr Fighter(I plan to switch this one too, possible lord/samurai)
Human Bard
Elf Priest
Hobbit Gadgeteer

As of now my fighters get +2 in str/dex/speed each level up. my bard +2 to int/dex/speed. my priest +3 int/vit. and the gadgeteer +2 int/dex/speed.

Frosty
Frostwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 01:22 PM   #2
MagiK

My opinion is have a fighter, a samauri, a ranger, a gadgeteer
a bishop and a mage....having a priest really gives you more healing than you need...the bishop has more offensive spells...and who needs rogue??? gadgeteers are fun [img]smile.gif[/img]