Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2001, 09:31 AM   #1
realbinky
Elminster

Is it in skull castle? I'm 1/2 through the spire, and haven't seen it yet. One of these days I have to go back to the mines and pilfer the kings vaults, I haven't upped my pick-pocket skills yet, I usually don't/wouldn't use them.
realbinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2001, 09:35 AM   #2
Moni

The Pit is in Anephas' Shrine.

Good Luck in Skull Castle!

Moni

(I too had to "go back" and pilfer the King's Treasury LOL...pickpocket skill was almost nil still when I finished Dragon Spire!)
Old 04-06-2001, 11:24 AM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

A good way to do the "Scorpion Pit" is to create a portal a short distance away in the Shrine (one of the hallways near the pit room is a good idea). Then, enter the pit, press the buttons, teleport out, and then firebomb them from above. Then repeat.

One of the most hilarious things I ever saw was when my group was teleporting out of the pit, then ran back to the edge...they could see themselves still teleporting down in the pit for a split second before the blue haze vanished! Talk about Einsteinian...seeing yourself in two places at once! I wish I could have gotten a screenshot of it, but it was too fast for me. It might be worthwile going back and doing that just to get one for the GS Examiner, because it would make a fantastic story! I may have to load my old characters up and have them pay a visit to the pit!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote