Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2001, 09:32 AM   #81
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
Your tactic of using Dr. Seuss is most intriguing. Not listening to this newbie may start the downfall of the HADB clan (may they never need to shave their pits) Encouraging the Wolfish one to toke on the bong of ignorance is a common yet obvious ploy. Know ye that when the hamsters of justice nibble upon your sensibilities, that it is the cry of the newbie who warned you. Remember that preening and primping does not strengthen the clan.

Yes, there is no need to listen to this newbie. No need whatsoever. Pay no notice when this newbie raids the clan fridge and makes a big ol' honkin sammich and sits upon the HADB recliner (may this seat cup and cradle the buttocks of the weary members) The History Channel will stay tuned on the clan TV because no one noticed who had the remote. Don't mind when the feline population become fecund. Wasn't the newbie. Why notice him? Who broke wind most foul? Must have been the dog.
LOL! I only offered it to him 'cause I know he liiiiiikes it!
(not to mention it would distract him from discovering that (I think) I really DID start all this mayhem! It t'weren't intenshunal, I swear! Just got a bit 'carried away' is all.

Old 10-19-2001, 09:49 AM   #82
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Hiram, are you still talking? I’ve found more intelligent prose on the bubble gum wrapper stuck to the bottom of a seat on a bus. You know that I’ve been here much longer, am much better looking, and smell much nicer. When you get that urge to open your orifice and spout nonsense, then don’t. Azure Wolf likes me and thinks that you are a poopiehead. He told me the other day during our HADB picnic that we didn’t invite you to. Don’t ask to be invited. We know that you will insist on standing around with a beer in your hand telling knock knock jokes. Oh, stop stalking me too. You are just too creepy.

Uh, sorry.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-19-2001, 10:04 AM   #83
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:

Uh, sorry.
LOL!!! Now cut that out! What if someone reads that and thinks I actually said that! Naughty Hiram! Do I have to Nebulize you??? *gives Hiram the dreaded one arched eyebrow look that women give men and which terrifies said men to the core of their being*

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 10-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 10-19-2001).]
Old 10-19-2001, 10:26 AM   #84
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
LOL!!! Now cut that out! What if someone reads that and thinks I actually said that! Naughty Hiram! Do I have to Nebulize you??? *gives Hiram the dreaded one arched eyebrow look that women give men and which terrifies said men to the core of their being*

How goes it Nebgon mage? And how about you, Nebram Nebdai? Are you having fun Nebbing? Or are you too Nebbed to Nebtinue?
Old 10-19-2001, 10:37 AM   #85
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
…yelling at the top of his lungs “Frazza Frazza bee bop a loo la” Hey Dragonlady, I’m not think as you drunk I am.” Hiram stumbles and sways to and fro. “I got yer room key right here. Where did I put that?” From his pockets, he pulls out his rubber ducky, prophylactic of destiny, toothbrush, chiclets, comic book, and a half eaten peanut butter sandwich. He looks around and sees the key on the ground. “There it be, lady Draggon Midge. It’s a sweet suite with a jack…jacq…jockoo….bathtub. Thanks for the shower, I wuz smellin a bit gamey.

The pair walk lively over to the pub the moment Hiram remembered where the place was. As they step into the pub, they see the carnage. There are broken tables and chairs everywhere. The barkeep is nowhere to be seen. An orc sees Hiram and immediately soils himself. “No mooore, Mr. Dwarf. Puhlease don’t open up another can of whoop-ass on us. Hiram scratches his head. He does not remember actually fighting.

Breanna chuckles to herself and pats Hiram on the head. “I’m sure the deserved it, my minute friend.” Lets find that room now.
Breanna tosses a few extra coins to the barkeep for the damages. "Sorry about that. He just loses his head when he drinks." Hiram just glares at the orc.

Hiram and Breanna then head upstairs to rest up from the journey. "Ugh! Look at this room! Everywhere I go I have to clean up before I can lay down!" Breanna begins to tidy up while Hiram unpacks a few things for the evening.

"Well, seems I'm more hungry than tired at the moment. Shall we go downstairs for dinner or have it brought up here, Hiram?"

"Either way's good for me," grumbles the dwarf.

"Well, let's go down then and also take the opportunity to see if anyone is about who can point us in the direction of the Boogre Bear's lair."

The pair of adventurers head down to the tavern area to dine. On the way down, they hear a commotion and hurry on to see what's afoot....

OOC: Anyone who would care to join in is welcomed to. Just let us know or mingle in and we'll work you in. Also, should we start a new thread and copy into it what's already been done and continue this there? This way, we won't keep losing the story to the Nebulisms.
Old 10-19-2001, 10:42 AM   #86
Neb

Quote:
Breanna tosses a few extra coins to the barkeep for the damages. "Sorry about that. He just loses his head when he drinks." Hiram just glares at the orc.

Hiram and Breanna then head upstairs to rest up from the journey. "Ugh! Look at this room! Everywhere I go I have to clean up before I can lay down!" Breanna begins to tidy up while Hiram unpacks a few things for the evening.

"Well, seems I'm more hungry than tired at the moment. Shall we go downstairs for dinner or have it brought up here, Hiram?"

"Either way's good for me," grumbles the dwarf.

"Well, let's go down then and also take the opportunity to see if anyone is about who can point us in the direction of the Boogre Bear's lair."

The pair of adventurers head down to the tavern area to dine. On the way down, they hear a commotion and hurry on to see what's afoot....

OOC: Anyone who would care to join in is welcomed to. Just let us know or mingle in and we'll work you in. Also, should we start a new thread and copy into it what's already been done and continue this there? This way, we won't keep losing the story to the Nebulisms.
..... A red-robed sorcerer is arguing with the innkeeper, and doing so with considerable anger, "Listen up now you flat-headed orc, I don't CARE if your last room was taken by a dwarf and a mage, get me one now, or I'll turn you into a frog!" the innkeeper seems unconvinced by the threat and points to Hiram and DM as they walk down the stairs, "Those two took the last room, argue with THEM if you want their room."

Old 10-19-2001, 10:52 AM   #87
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
..... A red-robed sorcerer is arguing with the innkeeper, and doing so with considerable anger, "Listen up now you flat-headed orc, I don't CARE if your last room was taken by a dwarf and a mage, get me one now, or I'll turn you into a frog!" the innkeeper seems unconvinced by the threat and points to Hiram and DM as they walk down the stairs, "Those two took the last room, argue with THEM if you want their room."
Hiram takes a step toward the sorcerer and readies his hammer. Breanna puts a hand on his shoulder to stop him. "Wait, Hiram. Let's see if we can work this out without further provocations, shall we?"

Breanna approaches the Sorcerer with caution, stopping about 8 feet from him. "Is there a problem?" She twists the ring on her finger preparing for the worst, but hoping for the best....

Old 10-19-2001, 10:54 AM   #88
Neb

Quote:
Hiram takes a step toward the sorcerer and readies his hammer. Breanna puts a hand on his shoulder to stop him. "Wait, Hiram. Let's see if we can work this out without further provocations, shall we?"

Breanna approaches the Sorcerer with caution, stopping about 8 feet from him. "Is there a problem?" She twists the ring on her finger preparing for the worst, but hoping for the best....

......"Yes," says the sorcerer, "There is a problem, and that problem is that there are no more rooms because you two got here half an hour before me."

Old 10-19-2001, 11:03 AM   #89
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
......"Yes," says the sorcerer, "There is a problem, and that problem is that there are no more rooms because you two got here half an hour before me."
"Well, Hiram here DID procure the room earlier today. But, if you really need a place to stay - our room is big enough. We can have the innkeep put in an extra bed - so long as you don't snore. Now, sit with us and have some dinner and tell us why you're here."

The three find a table and place their orders for dinner. Hiram eyes the serving wench lustily. "Hiram, behave or we'll not get our supper."
Old 10-19-2001, 11:10 AM   #90
Neb

Quote:
"Well, Hiram here DID procure the room earlier today. But, if you really need a place to stay - our room is big enough. We can have the innkeep put in an extra bed - so long as you don't snore. Now, sit with us and have some dinner and tell us why you're here."

The three find a table and place their orders for dinner. Hiram eyes the serving wench lustily. "Hiram, behave or we'll not get our supper."
As they ate, the sorcerer told them of why he was there, "My name is Neb, I am searching for an ancient treasure trove rumored to contain mighty artifacts and books of magic, but so far I've had no luck in my search, though I have learned that it is somewhere in this area," Neb reaches for the salt and winces painfully, "Augh! Damn it, I think I just tore open my wound again," A dark red stain on the back of his robe, near his right shoulder starts to spread, Neb says, "Do any of you two know any healing spells?"