Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2001, 03:14 PM   #111
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

As they are walking along the path, they stumble across a dark figure who is lying next to the road. His grand cape spills over the road, and his long hair is scatterd over his body and spills onto the road around him. His left hand clutches a long Katana-like sword, only it was much too long and powerful to ever be a katana. Shiny black boots covered his legs up to his knees, and from there a patched and torn black outfit took over. When they approach him, he lifts his head up and slowly pries open his pale green eyes, batting dust away from them with his eyelashes. how long have i been lying here? can someone help me up? please? anyone?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Shadow Dragon of the DotW
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-21-2001, 03:16 PM   #112
Encard
Quintesson

A loud crash is suddenly heard in the trees near the camp. Neb, DM, and the stranger, who they've helped to get up, jump up and look around, ready for an attack, while Hiram continues sleeping. Nothing happens. They move forward, carefully approaching the place where the noise was. As they move closer, they suddenly come into a clearing, which seems to have been made recently (the surrounding foliage is still smoldering a bit). A statue stands (or, more accurately, leans) in the center of it, its base partially buried in the ground. It looks like a very, very detailed statue of a humanoid mage, and is, for some reason, wearing a small, non-stone bag. It looks as though the statue just landed here, although how it got into the sky, and from where it came, is yet a mystery. As they move closer to it, they notice it is wearing a small bag, which, for some reason, isn't made out of stone. Suddenly, one of the nearby trees bursts into flames, and then shudders and disintegrates, but there is no one but them in the clearing, except for the statue. Neb cautiously reaches intot he bag, which apparently holds many many things, and pulls out a potion bottle, with a tag saying, "If Turned To Stone, Apply To Head." They think about this for a moment, and then DM asks the stranger, "WHo exactly are you? I might be able to ansswer your question if I knew."

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-21-2001).]
Old 10-21-2001, 08:52 PM   #113
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

I am bald now. My sister thought it was hilarious and heartwarming what my brothers and I did. We took a picture and maybe I'll scan it. Maybe.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-21-2001, 08:55 PM   #114
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
I am bald now. My sister thought it was hilarious and heartwarming what my brothers and I did. We took a picture and maybe I'll scan it. Maybe.
Please do! I think that is SUPER sweet of you all!

for being so sweet to your sister!
Old 10-22-2001, 07:24 AM   #115
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Encard:
A loud crash is suddenly heard in the trees near the camp. Neb, DM, and the stranger, who they've helped to get up, jump up and look around, ready for an attack, while Hiram continues sleeping. Nothing happens. They move forward, carefully approaching the place where the noise was. As they move closer, they suddenly come into a clearing, which seems to have been made recently (the surrounding foliage is still smoldering a bit). A statue stands (or, more accurately, leans) in the center of it, its base partially buried in the ground. It looks like a very, very detailed statue of a humanoid mage, and is, for some reason, wearing a small, non-stone bag. It looks as though the statue just landed here, although how it got into the sky, and from where it came, is yet a mystery. As they move closer to it, they notice it is wearing a small bag, which, for some reason, isn't made out of stone. Suddenly, one of the nearby trees bursts into flames, and then shudders and disintegrates, but there is no one but them in the clearing, except for the statue. Neb cautiously reaches intot he bag, which apparently holds many many things, and pulls out a potion bottle, with a tag saying, "If Turned To Stone, Apply To Head." They think about this for a moment, and then DM asks the stranger, "WHo exactly are you? I might be able to ansswer your question if I knew."
Preparing themselves for any outcome in freeing the 'statue' from stone, Breanna hands the potion to Neb, the sorcerer, as she is not tall enough to reach the top of it. Neb then proceeds in pouring the contents of the potion bottle over the head of the statue. The statue smokes and rocks back and forth, finally to be totally enshrouded by the smoke. When the smoke clears, the group sees before them.....

OOC: Encard, dear, can you fill us in please? Not a lot of action, just explanation of who your character is and how you got here and why.

Also, Hiram, isn't it about time for you to wake up.

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 10-22-2001).]
Old 10-22-2001, 07:40 AM   #116
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

ooc:I don't know what Encard looks like. Somebody help!!
really ooc: I get up at 5:30 AM and get to work at 7:00 AM. That is early enough, trust me. yeesh

Good morning to you too!! Everybody is making fun of my head! Waaaaaah

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
Old 10-22-2001, 08:14 AM   #117
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
ooc:I don't know what Encard looks like. Somebody help!!
really ooc: I get up at 5:30 AM and get to work at 7:00 AM. That is early enough, trust me. yeesh

Good morning to you too!! Everybody is making fun of my head! Waaaaaah
I know...that's why I hope he checks in soon to fill us in. btw: I meant 'wake up' in the story. Your dwarf has been sleeping through all of the latest intrigue.

And don't let them laugh at you! You've got a razor-sharp wit, hon. Use it! Laugh back at them and when they ask why - say: because you've got hair!!! Maybe you should put a sign at your work area saying: don't laugh at me, I did this for the love of my sister. Now bugger off! ( because this STILL touches me as so very sweet.)

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 10-22-2001).]
Old 10-22-2001, 12:12 PM   #118
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

*bump*

OUCH!
Old 10-22-2001, 12:26 PM   #119
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Thanks for the kind words, Lady Dragon Mage. Hiram's gettin a big misty eyed.

*sniffle*

------------------
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
Old 10-22-2001, 12:51 PM   #120
Lioness
Jack Burton

ATTN!! Azzy, can TigersteddyBear be a member of HADB? Trust me, he's mental enough!

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
The Lady Lioness of Castle Kerhelm
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe and the Promised Land
Official Restrainer of Table Dancers
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Emerald Dragoness of DOTW