Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2001, 10:30 AM   #1
Byronas

I'm going to create a new clan. Its name will be Keldor'n Order. The page will be ready in a few months. Anyone interested in joining post at this topic.

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.

[This message has been edited by Byronas (edited 10-25-2001).]

Old 10-25-2001, 10:32 AM   #2
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

As someone who's never been in a clan, and never even visited GD before the past two weeks, I'm not even sure I know what one is.

For thread based role-playing?

What do I need to qualify?

------------------

"Your right to swing your fist ends where my nose begins."
Old 10-25-2001, 10:50 AM   #3
Legolas the Elven Archer

What are the clan's goals, and how does it set about achieving them?
What kind of people should join, and who doesn't qualify as a member of the K.O.
And, how will the members spend their time (open warfare on another clan? RPGing? telling jokes?)

Could you give some more info please?

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Old 10-25-2001, 10:56 AM   #4
Byronas

Just wait a couple of days until me and mitsos finally make the site. I can only tell you that the members must have finished SOA with a paladin or a paladin kit or at least finished the paladin stronghold.
Be patient!

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.

[This message has been edited by Byronas (edited 10-25-2001).]