Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2001, 11:42 PM   #21
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Well, I just finished watching the Discovery and BBC special on understanding our ennemy. They also showed footage of other muslims and arabs dancing in the streets. They also mentionned that Arafat's police seized tapes that were more "explicit" than that. I guess CNN was not toying with us afterall.

Mind you, this doesn't by any mean prove that all muslims or arabs are bad or evil. It just shows that some of them where "happy" about the attacks on America. IMO, it doesn't give us a pretence to bomb them all.

------------------
If I am because I think, then, if I talk without thinking, I'm not really talking! Am I?