Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2002, 07:08 PM   #21
SiskoSolo

Hmm lets see my Character

Name: Zidaine ( from FF9)
Class: Fighter/Mage/Thief
Level: Fighter18/Mage17/Thief22
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Location: In Town Hacking up the annoying yet innocent town criers and any Cowled Wizards or Radient Heart knights that happen to get in the way of his sword. Wondering how he's going to spend all the gold he wrung from the peasants around the Castle and laughing Maniacally.

Equipment:
Two Short Swords of Mask +5 (15% chance of lvl drain 15% chance of entanglement
Ring of Gaxx
Ring of Free action (Immunity to everything Magicall and otherwise that effects movement ie hold person, slow, etc)
Cloak of Bravery (Immunity to Fear and Panic)
Boots of Speed
Gauntlets of Extraordinary Specialization
Shuruppaks Plate
Wong Feis Ioune stone (Hp +15)
Belt of Inertial Barrier (+5 to saves vs Breath Weapons +25% resistance to Missle Attacks +50% Magic Resistance)
Amulate of Power (+5% Magic Resistance, Vocalize, Decrease Spell casting speed by one, and Immunity to level drain)

Pluss a whole bunch of spell scrolls and wands and other junk he's looted from the hapless populations houses the night before.
Is thankfull for the Jem Bag, Bag of Holding, and Scroll Case he pilfered from the shops.

I don't even want to try to recall all the spells He knows!!
Old 01-12-2002, 07:09 PM   #22
SiskoSolo

Oh I almost forgot He's a Half-Elf
Old 01-12-2002, 09:30 PM   #23
Vassili_Zaitsev
Dungeon Master

Maximus Decimus

Male Human Fighter: lvl. 20
current location: sahguagin city
EQUIPMENT:
Pride of the legion +2
helm of defense
fortress sheild +3
bracers of denfese AC 7
ring of gaxx
ring of ivisibility
amulet of magic resistance 5%
belt of inertial barrier
boots of grounding
cloak of mirrors
war blade +4
bastard sword +2
and some other stuff
RACIAL ENEMY: Anything that threatens him or his destiny.
He allready has his own land de'Arnise keep. Lord Maximus Decimus plans to become the next Lord of Murder and shall rule all!!!
D-Loc to Johnny Richter\'s like ping to pong,<br />Ain\'t nothing wrong don\'t fix shit if it ain\'t broke,<br />We ain\'t no jokes, <br />you know the kings by the size of our tokes, <br />motherfuckers!<br /><br />Blaze All Day, Every Day,<br />Each Way, The Right Way,<br />My Way, Greenhay, We High,<br />Been There, Done That,<br />Big Blunts, Fat Sacks,<br />Hit It Fast, Make It Last,<br />First Class, We Blaze...<br /><br />Well yup I\'m still drunk with the humps in the trunk,<br />You hear the Kottonmouth Kings yellin\' out BUMP! BUMP!<br />I flew through a yellow then I ran a red,<br />Grabbed a bev saw a cop then hit the clutch and breath,<br />Knew I had to slow down so I smoked a bowl,<br />Picked up D-Loc and told him start to roll,<br />Freeway was packed so I paid the toll,<br />Four joints later my bus was fishbowled,
Vassili_Zaitsev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2002, 12:33 AM   #24
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

Rok Throner
Solo
Dwarf
F15/C16

Str 16(19)
Dex 16(18)
Con 19
Int 8 (sucks can't read scrolls without drinking a potion )
Wis 18
Chr 2 ( [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img] )

Full Plate
Gauntlets of Dexterity
Vhailor's Helm (Dragon Helm)
Amulet of Power
Flail of Ages +3
Dwarven Thrower +3
Saving Grace +3 (Dragon Scale Shield +2)
Ring of Fire Resistance
Ring of Protection +2
Cloak of the Sewers
Boots of Speed
Girdle of Hill Giant Strength (Belt of Inertial Barrier)
Mitro Jellywadder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2002, 12:44 AM   #25
Psycho Dude the squirrel spanker
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sorry my character is a munchkin, cheated alot on him but head to recently tome him down alot because the game was messing up. (couldnt get some from that drow girl, funny thing was no cared!)

instead of giving you what he is right now though ill give you what he is when i play him with a group of people and not on the comeputer(most of its the same, ill put some of the stuff from the game in parenthisis)

name: Psycho Dude
Race: Dwarf/half ling (just dwarf in game)
gender: other (yes other, i got it some how with out cheating)
class: berzerker, only berzerks if he sees a squirrel or something he thinks is a squirrel
level:15 (18 in game)

Str: 18/00
Dex:3
Con:17
Int:3
Wis:3
Cha:3 (in the game its all 18)

he uses a nooker or a spanking pattel with claws, and a quarter staff with the many squirrel tails he has collected (in game he uses a an axe that he throws and it retuns, flail of ages, some demon sowrd)

he weres squirrel leather for armor that give him a +2 bonus, +5 verus any thing he sees as a squirrel. (i dont know what armor i just know its cursed and still really good)

he curently is in the forest with his two other psycho miget friends (at the entrance to the drow city, just killed bohdi)

this guy wanders around and causes damage to any thing he sees, if you have a levitation spell use it on him and send him up about ten feet and hell promis to behave. if he sees any living thing he has a 40 percent chance of thinking its a squirrel and then chasing after it with his two friends (the trio attacks together and all damage done by them is considered one lump sum of damage, one jumps on the target, one pokes at it, the other spanks it.) many a theives and bandets that have attacked partys at night that have thses guy become really sorry after throw into trees by the questionable nooker.
the other two migets are called crazy man, and loony guy. crazy hits people with frying pans after jumping on to them and moves furniture with out any one knowing because nothing seems to be were it should be, and loony dosent talk, eats anything he touches (nothing seems to be hazardus, poisen just dosnt seem to work on him) and pokes people with his "really lonk stick!" that is really just a pike, nothing sepcail.

if you want i can give you all my other character, none as fun to play as these, but defently intresting in a way difernt manner.