Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2002, 06:03 PM   #31
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by norompanlasolas:
really, who cares what some comission in the us decides or finds out??? its their comission, their country, their problem. now if he was appointed in spain or argentina there i would be kind of embarassed.
Too bad not everyone thinks like that.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 11-29-2002, 06:08 PM   #32
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
Henry, Harry, there is not alot of diffrence when your posting something at midnight.
**looks around nervously**

That's what Harry and those involved in the conspiratorial Kissenger "switch" cover-up would have us believe, but we can't begin to imagine the suffering all this has caused Henry.

**remembers why he initially ran screaming into the night and does so again**

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2002, 06:11 PM   #33
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
Henry, Harry, there is not alot of diffrence when your posting something at midnight.
**looks around nervously**

That's what Harry and those involved in the conspiratorial Kissenger "switch" cover-up would have us believe, but we can't begin to imagine the suffering all this has caused Henry.

**remembers why he initially ran screaming into the night and does so again**

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]LOL

Ok, I will be sure and keep a look out for 'Harry'.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 11-29-2002, 06:26 PM   #34
Rokenn
Galvatron

If Dr. Kissenger was the leader of a another country he would either be our closest ally or the bombing would begin in 5 mins.
Old 12-01-2002, 06:53 AM   #35
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

My all time favorite Kissenger quote - in reference to helping Pinochet depose Allende's democratically elected government he said:

"I don't see why we should let a country go communist because of the irresponsibility of its own people.".
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 12-03-2002, 06:57 AM   #36
norompanlasolas

i just read this in the nyt and thought it was appropiate... pretty funny.

The Secret Life of Henry Kissinger
By NEAL POLLACK

AUSTIN, Tex.
There has been much moaning over the appointment of Henry Kissinger to lead an investigation into the root causes of Sept. 11. As the author of "Henry Kissinger, Murderous Corporate Toady," a pamphlet published secretly by paranoids, I would ordinarily join the chorus of coordinated outrage. But these are different times, and they call for a different ideology. I'm more than willing to change my stance on important matters if it helps win our War on Terror. So today I'm jamming the S.U.V. of my mind into reverse and backing his appointment. Let me, as one of the world's leading dissident Kissinger scholars, tell you a few things about him that until now only I have known.

• Henry Kissinger is a master sleuth. Scotland Yard often calls upon him in moments of bafflement. On a rainy Saturday afternoon, he'll be playing his violin or teaching himself forensic science when there'll be a knock at the door. "Why, inspector! What a delightful surprise!" Dr. Kissinger will say. "Afternoon, guv'nor," the inspector will say. Dr. Kissinger will then say, "The hotel bombing in Kenya was definitely the work of Al Qaeda." "How did you know?" the inspector will ask. To which the doctor will reply, "I saw it on Fox News."

• Henry Kissinger can shoot powerful laser beams from his eyes. This is an invaluable skill if he's cornered by terrorists or questioned by a nosy Spanish judge. It also means he'll never die, except by natural causes, and even then his death will be concealed to prevent uprisings.

• Women love Henry Kissinger, and have since about 1967. His powers of seduction are widely discussed in the salons of the famous. Rarely has a true lady been able to resist entreaties to return to his moated estate and listen to his book-on-tape version of Zbigniew Brzezinski's "The Grand Chessboard."

• Henry Kissinger can kill vampires. He is a slayer, once a generation born. He fights them with karate chops and plunges stakes into their hearts. One time, I was with him when he killed a demon in the cellar of a Los Angeles-area high school. "I perform this role reluctantly," he said. "But my destiny was foretold in the great book." Then we went out for beers.

• Henry Kissinger has a secret castle and he often walks its parapets. The president trusts Dr. Kissinger, and has told him that he's the perfect candidate to rout the rebels in the Middle East. "I will do it," Dr. Kissinger says. But then a man appears to him in a dream and tells him his extraordinary power and ambition can only be used for evil. The torment in his soul is matched only by his love for his children.

• Henry Kissinger is a mathematician gone mad with his own genius. He sits babbling incoherently about shadowy figures who want to read his e-mail messages and track his credit-card purchases. But only he is able to decipher Osama bin Laden's secret code. His wife, Nancy, who fell in love with his brilliance years ago, tries to persuade him, through tenderness, to save the world for democracy. "When will they all stop staring at me?" he shouts through his sobs.

Neal Pollack's collection of war writings, "Beneath the Axis of Evil,'' will be published in January.