Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2001, 08:25 PM   #1
Dragonrat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Just thought I'd share one of the things I would have appreciated for this game... an armor and weapon list or chart for all the classes. I don't even know how big the variety is, or who can equip what, as I'm not too terribly far in the game yet (end of Shururgeon Castle), and don't know whether I should hang onto certain stuff I've been finding (or looting from monsters) in case it's something rare or not. And does getting the enchant item ability give you access to all sorts of wonderful and rare goodies, or does it just up the stats of your current stuff? I'm also wondering if there are some items that are fairly rare to find, and if so what's the neatest thing anybody's found? I'm especially disappointed in the limited choices of armor for my wizard.. she looked fairly ridiculous in that dowdy blue robe and stupid little feathered hat that I rather ill-advisedly bought at the beginning... fortunately I found a leather bra that had more AC and looked WAY better than the dumb robe.. (should have given her extra hit power by boggling the mind of any male enemies, he he) and then I found a Wizard's Robe in Shururgeon Castle that she's currently attired in. And the best weapon I've been able to equip her with so far (without cursing her) is the ubiquitous Witch's Stick. Of course, I usually have her cast spells, but often I like to have her just bash the hell out of the enemy as well!

Dragonrat
Dragonrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 08:43 PM   #2
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

There are a couple of old threads about this. I will bump them for you. Hope they help. I will be back to let you know what the are.
Mammawlin

Look at the "Loot tables and extraordinary items" thread by Gefallen.

[This message has been edited by mammawlin (edited 06-09-2001).]
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 08:50 PM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

How come you are not at the chat Mamma

------------------
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 10:41 PM   #4
andora20
Manshoon

THe coolest weapon I've found so far was a kinda 2 pointed spear that my warlock-cum-zenmaster good use, It done great damage, but I had to wait to get to Cet's pyramid b4 I found it
andora20 is offline   Reply With Quote