Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2001, 09:13 PM   #1
Dark knight 2000
Welcomed New User

Can anyone give me some help for the following problem...In Dorn's deep how do I get Bandoth to give me the location to Lower Dorn? All he does is offer me spells to buy. I went and got the Razorvine extract, and have it in my inventory, but don't seem to be able to give it to Bandoth.
Dark knight 2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 08:37 AM   #2
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

You dont really need him to go on.
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
- In that cavern, go to the east and youŽll find a passage. Enter there, fight your way to the room where a round table is, and there you must open a secret door. Enter, and go to the center of the room (if you get hurt, just take a look at the table in the previous room, it will help you ). After you do this, just go back to the previous room, "use" a statue whose halberd has moved, and go back to the circular room, where youŽll find some stairs now.