Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2001, 07:06 PM   #1
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

I know I know were all sick of these recruitment threads, but this is the mother of all recruitment threads. any folks interested in setting up a mp game for BG2? like maybe 10pm-12-pm Eastern standard time. one day a week or 2 it depends when people are available. please respond to this thread if you would be able and interested. i was looking for one or 2 other people to play the wizard and cleric to my warrior or vice versa. ide be happy playing anything, and we can work that out once we have the people. ood or bad I dont care either, again we shall have to figure that out later. you must have at least BG2 and preferably TOB, thanks to all that reply. I will monitor this thread as much as possible. thanks again and happy adventuring
Old 11-15-2001, 08:58 PM   #2
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe:
I know I know were all sick of these recruitment threads, but this is the mother of all recruitment threads. any folks interested in setting up a mp game for BG2? like maybe 10pm-12-pm Eastern standard time. one day a week or 2 it depends when people are available. please respond to this thread if you would be able and interested. i was looking for one or 2 other people to play the wizard and cleric to my warrior or vice versa. ide be happy playing anything, and we can work that out once we have the people. ood or bad I dont care either, again we shall have to figure that out later. you must have at least BG2 and preferably TOB, thanks to all that reply. I will monitor this thread as much as possible. thanks again and happy adventuring

This is precisely what I've been looking for. I have yet to play Bg2 Multi yet. I have TOB installed.
Old 11-15-2001, 09:04 PM   #3
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

excellent my friend, just a few more people and we should be able to set something up. I'll check this thread tomorrow, and we'll see what we can do, thanks to any that reply to this, also if i could request that you put down what kind of character you'de prefer playing, that would peobably be good too. like if we have 6 people that will not be anything but assassins, or sorcerers or something, there could be a problem. Again thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2001, 10:36 PM   #4
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Do you guys have BG1 and TotSC (and DSotSC, but I don't play much of that) as well? I prefer to start from the beginning (unless you like to play characters that require you to start from BG2 or ToB).. I'm open for a 'From the Beginning' game. I prefer Elven Thieves over all else.

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: Nanobyte ]

Old 11-16-2001, 01:33 AM   #5
Vassili_Zaitsev
Dungeon Master

im interested in playing BG2 multiplayer. I'll be out of town till next sat but when i get back i could play multiplayer. My e-mail is zerocool195@hotmail.com my AIm sn is EZJoEzY and my ICQ# is 127830850 contact me by one of those probly ICQ or email if oyur gonna leave a message for me as i said im leaving this saturday and will be back the follwoing saturday.
D-Loc to Johnny Richter\'s like ping to pong,<br />Ain\'t nothing wrong don\'t fix shit if it ain\'t broke,<br />We ain\'t no jokes, <br />you know the kings by the size of our tokes, <br />motherfuckers!<br /><br />Blaze All Day, Every Day,<br />Each Way, The Right Way,<br />My Way, Greenhay, We High,<br />Been There, Done That,<br />Big Blunts, Fat Sacks,<br />Hit It Fast, Make It Last,<br />First Class, We Blaze...<br /><br />Well yup I\'m still drunk with the humps in the trunk,<br />You hear the Kottonmouth Kings yellin\' out BUMP! BUMP!<br />I flew through a yellow then I ran a red,<br />Grabbed a bev saw a cop then hit the clutch and breath,<br />Knew I had to slow down so I smoked a bowl,<br />Picked up D-Loc and told him start to roll,<br />Freeway was packed so I paid the toll,<br />Four joints later my bus was fishbowled,
Old 11-16-2001, 11:45 AM   #6
Debaser

Hey. I too haven't played BG2 multi-player yet, and I'm extremely eager to do so. my one friend around here (trux) is the only other person i know that plays BG2, but his network card is messed up or something, so we can never connect to play multi-player.
You can definitely count me in...my favorite thing to play is wizards, hands down. I'd probably go with an elven mage. My AIM name is Impiboy, and you can e-mail me at aeliop@hotmail.com.

oh yeah, i forgot to say...i have ToB installed.

[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: Debaser ]

Old 11-16-2001, 01:49 PM   #7
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

My email is azrael_stormblade@hotmail.com in case any of you need to get a hold of me that way. I guess I'll have to start checking it every now and again now, though. Darn. Anyway I was thinking about playing a Fighter/Mage Githyanki, If you all want to play an evil party. Or a Monk, or I was maybe going to go with the latest cliche and be a paladin/fighter type, the one that kills magic an inquisitor if I remember correctly. Even a cleric/fighter. Whatever the need of the group are, though I'm not very big on being a cleric. Anyways I'de probably prefer not to have the full 6 people so we can gain levels faster I dont have the original BG In fact when I bought the one I have I actually bought ToB first thinking that It was an indepedently supported game, then when I got home I saw the only works with SoA on it. So instead of returning it I went out and bought SoA. Turns out it was a pretty good investment. Anyways We need to bang out a start Time and date. I see were all from the east coast which should make it a little easier. Basically were going to have to pick a day of the week and time that we can all play I was thinking like maybe as I mentioned earlier, 10-12 eastern standard time, and I was thinking on maybe a Monday. Two hours a week isnt bad, and we can always add more or cancel if people can't make it. We all need to understand that this is probably going to take a long time to finish. I dont have a problem with that. Anyways Yadda Yadda Yadda, let me know when we can start and I'll go buy a better modem so that I can host for us, and try and decide what character I want to play Give me a holler at the email or post on here and I'll see it, posting here probably a better way for me to see it sooner.
Old 11-16-2001, 08:44 PM   #8
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

one bad thing about multiplayer is that when the main character (IE the host) dies then its just like a regular game and you need to start over. dont worry though, if i host it I just won't die I can be pretty crafty if need be.
Old 11-16-2001, 08:48 PM   #9
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

play wit the cutpurse beggers we play online......