Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2001, 04:40 PM   #1
MORDRICK THE MAD
The Magister

In the graveyard I collected a red rag from the bloke who got buried alive. I've been to the bridge district and I found a bloke a red robe upstairs with some other blokes.
I hacked them all to bits but still haven't solved the quest. Help me!.
Also-what can a monk do because my char. sucks.

------------------

IGNORANCE IS BLISS

[This message has been edited by MORDRICK THE MAD (edited 03-01-2001).]
Old 03-01-2001, 04:42 PM   #2
Hesperex

I have nerver botherd to solves that quest, so I to would be interested to know if anything of worth is gleaned from doing it.

------------------

Old 03-01-2001, 04:46 PM   #3
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

The only thing I remember from this quest is that there was a fight with some guys...they are died.....and I walked away feeling empty....I really don't remember any more than this...Sorry.

A monk can do the "quivering palm"
Never played one myself, but apparently it is supposed to kick-ass and can even bring down dragons. I think your fists become +2 weapons after a while also!

------------------
Old 03-01-2001, 04:54 PM   #4
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well I killed the ones and you remember thoose Aristocrats in front of the house on the street? I suspect they´re apart of it too but since I can hardly restrain myself from Killing thoose "noose in the air" people and keep from strangling Nalia I didn´t bothered with them any longer..
Well I´m trying to this time, I play a Wizard/fighter since all thoose threads who needs fighters/wizards and well this is a good vcombo let me tell you all! Glorious happy happy! Do some quests yourselvf to get more XP plunge in the XP cap remover and go for it, robe of Vechna and helmet of defense, cloak+2 dual wielding Daystar and Celestial fury a longbow at my back.. hehehe come and play so you only can have two prof points.. Well let me fry you some more and cast hold on you so you want run away wabbithunting heve I come!!

Hehe, sorry...

------------------

::WOLFGIR::
Old 03-01-2001, 05:11 PM   #5
Epona
Zartan

SPOILER

The chap you need is in the South West corner of the bridge district right by the edge of the bridge between 2 buildings. When you confront him about his crimes, he will run into a nearby building - when you follow him his accomplices will kill him themselves (then you can kill them).
There are then 2 paths you can follow depending on alignment, but I won't spoil ya. You don't get any really good stuff though.

------------------
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Old 03-01-2001, 08:07 PM   #6
Hesperex

well I think I might see how this little group stands up against my venomous blades muwhahahaha

------------------

Old 03-01-2001, 09:32 PM   #7
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Spoiler !
After you have killed the redclad guy's accomplices you need to go upstairs, where their current hostage is being held and talk to her.

------------------
So long !

Old 03-01-2001, 10:34 PM   #8
sirgwayne

Hey Mordrick,
played a Monk myself and at real high level his fists become +3 wepons.haven't made it that far yet. I do know they fight best with thier bare hands wich is neat and armoring them takes a while.so you may need to be patient and I also haven't got to the quivering palm level yet? Give it a try!

------------------

Walk lightly my friend.

Old 03-02-2001, 07:26 AM   #9
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
SPOILER

The chap you need is in the South West corner of the bridge district right by the edge of the bridge between 2 buildings. When you confront him about his crimes, he will run into a nearby building - when you follow him his accomplices will kill him themselves (then you can kill them).
There are then 2 paths you can follow depending on alignment, but I won't spoil ya. You don't get any really good stuff though.

Just make sure you don't have a rogue stone and accidentally run into the wrong building.

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Holy Flame
Old 03-02-2001, 10:41 AM   #10
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

LOL
Well check for traps if you do.. firt one through is (a can i write sucker or will some termination program blast my tail off???) well not physical person of any worth anymore.. nad thats just the beginning of it..

------------------

::WOLFGIR::