Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2004, 06:28 PM   #81
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
Guess I'll go get ready for work then find some way of killing time till 8...
*looks at her empty mail box* Nothing in killing time was responding to my mail? SHAME!

I think I need help. I've had Starbucks everyday for like the last week. Can't help myself...it's like an addiction or something. If I was a smoker I suppose Starbucks would be my cigarette; they could put a tax on it and I would still buy and buy and buy and wonder why I'm broke . I went there today after picking up my amplifier from circuit city, intending to buy just a pastry, seeing as how I was low on money, but I changed my mind and got coffee too. Now my wallet is empty [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Man I'm glad we don't have a starbucks here. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Don't worry LB, atleast you had money, I've been broke since the beginning of the year.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 02-24-2004, 10:39 PM   #82
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Well, yet another boring day has passed. Well, ok, it wasn't that boring, but it wasn't exactly momentous either. Let's see, the buggers at earthlink lost connection in my area again last night, so I wasn't able to post.

Anyways I finally got around to working out yesterday. Did some squats at well under my past max. In part cuz I haven't been working out for about 5 months now and also in part due to the fact that when I tried starting with 45 lbs on each side, I re-discovered why I always stole the shoulder pad from the squat-rack next to mine in weightlifting class. Anyways I may have slightly overdone it yesterday. It's been 13 hours and my legs are still sore!! Oh well, anyways looking forward to Saturday, it'll be our first service in the new building.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 02-25-2004, 01:51 AM   #83
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Howdy y'all [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Typed out a huge big post in cloudys at lunchtime for everyone to read but then the internet at work crapped out and I lost it all, doncha hate that? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

anyways... I was basically bragging about how healthy I was eating today cause I had like a pasta salad and a homemade blueberry muffin for breakfast and then I had like no snacks all morning (very restrained for me ), then for lunch I had a potatoe salad, a banana and some wedges and I got some of the potatoe salad left over for dinner [img]smile.gif[/img]
I did cave a bit this afternoon though... had to buy myself a couple of cadbury creme eggs >.< just couldn't resist, [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Time for me to go spend some time with my Jenny, see you people [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2004, 03:33 AM   #84
wellard
Dracolisk

cadbury creme eggs

mmmmm that time of the year again, goody, I love those things [img]graemlins/eating.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 02-25-2004, 03:35 AM   #85
wellard
Dracolisk

Hey downunda!

Is your sig an advertisment for the X-box?
Old 02-25-2004, 05:48 AM   #86
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

lol Wellard!

Yup, you gotta love creme eggs dont you! There are so fine, the other day I bought one of the easter egg creme eggs, it had a big easter egg and 2 creme eggs, I shared it, so it was half each, they are just soo tasty!
Old 02-25-2004, 09:24 AM   #87
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Did someone say cadbury eggs? mmmmmm!
Hi all, I'm feeling better today and finally able to concentrate on a bit of posting. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Have a cat near my feet and she's mauling a mouse...no not the ferari mouse moderator, [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] but a cloth one with catnip in it!
Old 02-25-2004, 09:28 AM   #88
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hi all, I'm feeling better today and finally able to concentrate on a bit of posting. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Have a cat near my feet and she's mauling a mouse...no not the ferari mouse moderator, [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] but a cloth one with catnip in it!
*phew* I've heard that ctas like to attack dangling things. And mouse with his short skirts you know. *cough* Errm, nevermind...
Old 02-25-2004, 10:03 AM   #89
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

*phew* I've heard that ctas like to attack dangling things. And mouse with his short skirts you know. *cough* Errm, nevermind... [/QUOTE]HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, Willow....you've got me laughing so hard my eyes are watering... LOLOL! Ahem...*grin* hopefully our Mouse won't see that...I can picture the grimace if he imagined my Inga-kitty visiting! LOL!
Old 02-25-2004, 10:11 AM   #90
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Hmmm.... where's that humorous story about the guy working under the sink...

Can't seem to find it online. I'll have to check my paper files. Mouse, just don't work under the sink...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.