Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2002, 04:27 AM   #1
eb
Manshoon

Hello all roleplayers..
Im intrested in many tips how to do in the beginning. Im doing a Half-Elf Rouge and it´s hard like hell. When im going to Peninsula District it gets difficult. I can take those prisoners but when im coming to the Gang Leader i get squashed like a tomato..
So much help would be appreciated how i get som power and some gold

Thanks in forehand.
Old 07-02-2002, 04:47 AM   #2
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

I had the same prob so I left the penninsula till later, just go and do one of the other districts to build up some xp and try it again. As for items etc... it's all random (for most of them) as far as chests/crates/armoires go. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-02-2002, 04:52 AM   #3
eb
Manshoon

Ok thx..
Well i tried the Blacklake District yesterday but that guy Lavox he killed me on the spot. So i dont bothered him and entered Blacklake City and there i got the quest with the mage who has all the food. When i sneaked into his house from Mallys house i got in action with a nasty imp who i cant hurt. Any idea how i kill the nasty little imp?
Old 07-02-2002, 04:56 AM   #4
Downunda

what level are u? do u have any magic weapons? do u have a henchman?
Old 07-02-2002, 04:58 AM   #5
eb
Manshoon

Hmm im level 4 i think or 3.
Have no magic weapons, havent found any.
Dont afford any henchmen, found one were Aribeth r but he is almost the same char that i am.
Old 07-02-2002, 05:05 AM   #6
Downunda

I'd suggest saving up for the fighter henchman (forget his name... the half-orc fulla [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) to give u a bit more chance against the heavies
Try knocking off a few rouges in the docks district and maybe a few zombies in the beggers nest. Are u searching and looting every house u come across cause u should have a bit of gold by now I woulda thunk [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-02-2002, 05:54 AM   #7
eb
Manshoon

Ok thanks alot.. im testing it when i come home from my work.
Old 07-02-2002, 05:57 AM   #8
Zidane
Manshoon

I am playing a half elven Ranger and my henchman is the thief, Tomi

We managed to kill the gang leader, me with arrows and Tomi sneaking up behind and backstabbing him.

I haven't been to any other areas yet, the Peninsula was the first one I tried, but I gave up a couple of ranger abilities for the time being so I could wear metal armour, seems to have worked, Tomi got killed but I wasn't touched, and I got him back with my stone of Recall.

I will probably kick the bucket when I go somewhere else though.

Wicked game

Lady Zidane
Old 07-02-2002, 06:00 AM   #9
eb
Manshoon

Tomi is the guy you find in the Hall of Justice isn´t it?
Old 07-02-2002, 07:36 AM   #10
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
I'd suggest saving up for the fighter henchman (forget his name... the half-orc fulla [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) to give u a bit more chance against the heavies
Try knocking off a few rouges in the docks district and maybe a few zombies in the beggers nest. Are u searching and looting every house u come across cause u should have a bit of gold by now I woulda thunk [img]smile.gif[/img]
I've still got that half-orc in Chapter 2. Something Red Tiger. he starts in a tavern in the Core and is hireable for 250 GP