Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2001, 04:17 PM   #11
Moni

Alright! ^5!
I have yet to take this one on...getting close to the point though, I think I may just leave the game running & go out for a burger, lol!
Old 01-07-2001, 04:33 PM   #12
adam mage

yeah to keep track of time I have to watch either the sun or the moon move...

I applied for monk at night so I kinda timed it

Moni - if you are think that two days took 15 minutes, I have to tell you that this whole thing took several hours....
Old 01-07-2001, 04:47 PM   #13
Moni

Thanks for the clue! I can stop & rent a video on my way back from getting a burger!
Old 01-07-2001, 05:19 PM   #14
Thorny

My monk quest went like this -

Step out side of town, go watch TV for an hour. Save game. Go to Temple - Sorry your time has not come. Reload saved game. Wait another hour.

Pure excitement.
Old 01-07-2001, 08:41 PM   #15
adam mage

sooooo... renting a movies IS an option?
Old 01-07-2001, 11:07 PM   #16
gaunty
The Magister

just as long as you don't get bruce willis's
UNBREAKABLE "borrrrrrrinnnnngggg"
gaunty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2001, 11:13 PM   #17
Moni

I live in a very small town here in Texas & our choices for movies are pretty limited, unless I drive 30 miles into the city, but by the time I fight traffic to get there & back the quest would be over & I would not have to watch the movie by then, lol, so I am thinking I'll see about renting Sleepy Hollow & watching it again. It was a fantastic movie in the theater & I am a big Johnny Depp fan.
: )
Old 01-08-2001, 01:42 AM   #18
Lily the Ranger

Boring . . . hm, yes, the monk quest . . . two days staring at the naked body of our comrade, Dingalthorner, the Gnome. There were no advances, perhaps, a few retreats. Perhaps, we could request a spell called Rose-Colored Glasses for moments like these. And further more, you are afraid to kill anything because he might accidently pick it up be considered "equipped". "Put that dart down! You could be equipped!" I left mine running while doing sundry chores . . . came back to a pack of 14 ratling sneeks . . . what where they looking for a floor show? But Kung Fu does some nifty damage when you get up there and he seemed to get hit less than others despite having the lowest armor class.
Old 01-08-2001, 10:49 AM   #19
adam mage

now one time I DID pick up a ring (habit) during the monk quest
and Immediately handed to one of my comrades

Erin: oooooooo pretty!

Erin: GAH! I just remembered! am I equipped? what am I gonna do? am I going to be unworthy to be a monk?
Gambyt: hand it to me QUICK!

Gambyt: now we are going to wait and see when your time's up OK?

actually it didn't affect the character as a monk as long you don't wear it. just pass it on to another member

Gambyt: hmmm.... you're right Erin this ring IS interesting! I wonder what happens if I wear it?
Erin: well...
TAOQ: I wouldn't if I were you...

Gambyt: GAH! cursed! ow....