Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2004, 11:12 PM   #1
syconaut
Welcomed New User

ok, this is something ive been trying to figure out the past couple of days, ive had some friends check it out as well on my machine and no one can figure it out so maybe someone here might have something to offer...ive got the NWN gold package with SoU and all, and the 1.62 patch...the thing is when i go into the toolset, click on Edit, go to module properties then custom content to hook up the various hak paks with my attempted module no hak paks show up to add. i thought perhaps the paks i have were for HoTU or perhaps another patch version but double chaecking them they all should work on it. is there something else needed to assosciate hak paks with modules? and as an aside the people helping me with my module asked me if there is a program for making hak paks? anyway thanks for any help you can give im sure its a pain in the butt helping a computer illiterate twit. hehe
Old 03-16-2004, 12:27 AM   #2
Legolas
Jack Burton

Did you try adding the hakpacks, saving the module and then restarting the toolset? They should appear then.

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 01:45 AM   #3
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Okay forgive me if I sound as if I'm treating you like a newbie as this is not my intention, but rather in my own (personal) experience I have found that the greatest of problems can and have been solved by the simplest and most obvious solutions .

So, with that I would suggest that you:

Double check these haks are in your 'Hak' folder.

Make sure thsese hakpaks are unzipped.

Make sure they are not Overrides rather than Haks if you know what I mean.

Save and let the module build as was suggested.

Try to steal Leggy's alicorn from his head and sell it to the highest bidder [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 03-16-2004, 05:43 AM   #4
syconaut
Welcomed New User

AHHHHHHHH! its that B@stard Leggy again! i knew it...hehe. nah thanks for the help, it turns out i was anyway, i feel really stupid about this but i was missing the drop-down arrow thingy next to the little box under the big box anyway yeah that lillte arrow thingy was what i needed and now its working alright. now my module will have machine guns and nudity and all kinds of insane stuff. muhahahaha. i even found a simpsons hak that i can use now...though im not sure why i would at this point cause i dont think Homer would survive in a violent world full of Orcs and stuff. anyway. thanks for everything. i shall be sure to let everyone know when im done with the mod. should be fun [img]smile.gif[/img]