Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2001, 09:52 AM   #1
estipel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I unfortunately left De'Arnse keep (Naila's Quest) before I could use the forge to create the flail and could not get back in through the secret door. I still have all 3 pieces. The game talks of a 'Cromwell' that can forge weapons. Can he forge the 3 pieces of the flail? If so, where is he or how else can I forge these pieces?
Old 03-14-2001, 10:10 AM   #2
Raistlin
Manshoon

I'm not sure if Cromwell can forge it or not, he is in the dock districts south east section. I actually thought you needed the forge in the castle but I am not positive. I know there are cheat codes that can enable you to get yourself back into the castle if you need to. The flail head that doles out fire damage was useful in polishing off trolls instead of wasting magic or expensive arrows.

------------------

Balance
Old 03-14-2001, 10:16 AM   #3
white heron
Manshoon

About those arrows....If you talk to captain Arat (in the palisade)before you go in to the keep,he'll give you some fire arrows.-Just talk to him again and again ect..for more and more arrows(as mutch as you can carry).Put them on the ground and pick them up before you leave the map.
Old 03-14-2001, 10:43 AM   #4
Azreall, Master of War
Dungeon Master

No, its not possible, except when you play a fighter and accept the offer 2 make it your keep, so you'll have instant acces. Because the Forge is magical, its the only one that can make the flail... Well, the flail is only usefull in D'Arnise Keep. You'll find way better weapons later in the game. So dont worry.

Strength and Honnor, my Friend

------------------
"The Lord of murder shall perish, because Azreall has kicked his ass badly. So sayeth the Wise Aluando"
Old 03-14-2001, 11:47 AM   #5
Lord Shield

Plus the forge in the Keep has the shaft for the flail

Old 03-14-2001, 12:08 PM   #6
LichSlayer
Welcomed New User

Hey just walk in through the gate if you opened it and walked out when you left Nalia's Keep it should still be open i only had 2 flail heads and i went back like that and got the 3rd.
Old 03-14-2001, 02:24 PM   #7
Raistlin
Manshoon

Your right Azreall. The flail was really cool...for about ten minutes.
I don't think I used it after that.

------------------

Balance
Old 03-14-2001, 02:44 PM   #8
Azreall, Master of War
Dungeon Master

Right on, Raisty...

Just follow the story-line... you'll find WAY cooler dope.
Old 03-14-2001, 04:49 PM   #9
dafan

I never used it I just had it hanging around like souvernir... I had the Lilacor and sword of chaos so I did never find it useable

------------------
My strength and honor
for king and country
Old 03-15-2001, 03:28 AM   #10
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin:
Your right Azreall. The flail was really cool...for about ten minutes.
I don't think I used it after that.

I have to disagree There are cooler weapons, but not many that are blunt or available to clerics. The Flail of Ages is up there with Skullcrusher and Blackblood as one of the best blunt weapons in the game (though not in the same league as Crom Faeyr).

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame