Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2001, 09:55 PM   #11
galic
Dungeon Master

I tell you what Ashendon, this game stinks. I`ve been playing it for 3 months to find that, if you dont have the rigth amound of glowstons, and you saved on top of the saved game, you have to start as new. Is this why we pay the money for? Personally I will never buy another game from Activision!!!
galic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2001, 05:40 PM   #12
galic
Dungeon Master

Hey Ashendon; good news for you. Stocked in the Sunken City yet,with only two stones? This worked on my comp. see if it wors on yours. I`m counting that you have tablets 1 & 2 and want the third but you cant get it because you have only one stone on you, and both doors heve to be open for you to get the third tablet. Reset thegame to "easy". Place a chest(on the north door)blocking it. By now you should have one stone on you and a second one holding the north door open. Remove the stone that is holding the said door open. Jump on the moving room, you will see that the north door is trying to close, hits the chest and opens again. Now, go out to the surface and come back in again. The north door should now stay open. With the 2 stones on you, go and get the third tablet.
PS: this is how my game behaved, I hope that yours will do too. Good lock.
galic is offline   Reply With Quote