Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2002, 11:55 PM   #1
cattya
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Due to some bad gameplaying on my part, i have 3 characters running around in their birthday suits. i got a hold of cheats for IWD and have been able to recover most of their stuff, but i'm still missing a few things. any help as to where additional cheat codes are for equipment would be greatly appreciated.

most notably i am missing a GREAT blue colored piece of armor that my druid uses. i got it from the smithy located by the Seer in the ice land area of HOW. (sorry i'm forgetting names). I am in ToTL now. I also had a purple sling (no idea of the name) and my illusionist had a 'helm' that was purple/blue in color and was shaped as a wizard's hat and cast whirlwind.

thanks for any help.
cattya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2002, 12:46 AM   #2
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

Cattya, you should be able to download a .pdf file of the IWD/HOW item codes from this site. Good luck.
Old 09-15-2002, 10:16 AM   #3
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

"Cyclocone"! You're the second person I've ever read that actually uses that thing. Pointy hats are not for everybody, and off the top of my head (no pun intended) I can only think of two people that look good in the thing:

Gandalf (who began the fashion statement of the pointy hat in the first place)
Sooty (the children's puppet but only on Halloween)
&...
Elminster (who doesn't look too bad I suppose)
Anyway, its "CONE" in CLUA.
The sling is 'Quinn's Fancy Sling' "QUINN".

As for the armour, I don't have a clue. Is it a full suit or a piece?

It might be the Black Dragon Scale "DRAGARM", or the Winter King's Plate "KING" if it's a full suit of armour.

[ 09-15-2002, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: Lord Brass ]
Old 09-15-2002, 12:11 PM   #4
cattya
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thank you Cyril Darkcloud and Lord Brass - you are the best! I could have continued the game without those items, but I like to have what I've earned in my journeys. Thanks again!
cattya is offline   Reply With Quote