Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2003, 03:16 PM   #21
Annatar
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by slicer15:
Well, for the newer editions there are five dragon cards that are pretty rare...erm...Rith the Awakener, Cro-something the destroyer and another three...been ages since I played this...over a year. Still have all of mine, though I never use 'em...too much money wasted, IMO. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
My own fault...
Treva, The Renewer and Dromar, The Banisher, I have all the Dragon Legends (Legends/Invasion)

Legends

Arcades Sabboth
Chromium
Nicol Bolas
Palladia-Mors
Vaevictis Asmadi

Invasion

Crosis, the Purger
Darigaaz, the Igniter
Dromar, the Banisher
Rith, the Awakener
Treva, the Renewer

I also have the white-boarded Chronicle Dragon Legend cards (Legends), after the release of Invasion... I quit due to the absurd things and abilities that were released with the new expansion. Does anybody know if there are other Dragon Legends in the newer series of Magic the Gathering?
If so wich? Because I would like to have them to.
Old 04-24-2003, 05:04 PM   #22
Annatar
Mephistopheles

IIRC Hurricane was miss-printed, and only a hand full of copies were left (Hurricane suppose to be a green card, but was miss-printed as a blue card with green mana symbols)

This is one of the most rarest cards Grojlach, and only a few copies are left today (many were returend to wizard, but collectors saw the potential of the cards, they are now worth over 1000 $ )

There are many expensive cards, think about the foil black lotus edition (only 5 were made).. this card runs up to the 5000 $

[add] Were did Grojlachs post go? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

[ 04-24-2003, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: Annatar ]