Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2002, 09:48 AM   #1
Vampire

Welcome to the Fluffy Home World! This is Fluffyland [img]tongue.gif[/img]

All Fluffies must report for duty and be very siiillllyyyy [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

In fact come here and be very silly and naughty! [img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img]

Also by opening up the fluffy world we risk the Fluffy Hunters coming so be careful! [img]graemlins/agree.gif[/img]

But otherwise be silly! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Memmy said no Fluffies in the General Discussions soooo I am moving it here!

I am Emerald Fluffy! *hugs to all other fluffies* [img]smile.gif[/img]

Let's be silly Fluffies! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Look at me I am all silly! *nodz*
Dances around in a silly fashion [img]graemlins/nibbles.gif[/img]

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: Avatar ]

Old 01-14-2002, 06:28 PM   #2
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

oooh, can i be a fluffy? i think i should qualify... ^_^ unless im not naughty enough, heheh. ^_~
Old 01-14-2002, 10:24 PM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I am watching this in hopes that it will be a thread that belongs in here as a role-playing thread and not a cheap way at spam.

I cannot allow spam threads or general chat...so I look forward to your RPG experience.

Edit...I just now found this [img]graemlins/bashing.gif[/img]
.......Cute, ain't it?

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]

Old 01-15-2002, 03:23 AM   #4
Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
I am watching this in hopes that it will be a thread that belongs in here as a role-playing thread and not a cheap way at spam.

I cannot allow spam threads or general chat...so I look forward to your RPG experience.

Edit...I just now found this [img]graemlins/bashing.gif[/img]
.......Cute, ain't it?

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]

Larry! *hugs* Avy turns Larry into a Fluffy!
YEAHHHHH!!!

I will try not to spam. Remember I am a spam sentinel?

I'll not use my signiture to make up for it.
Old 01-15-2002, 07:21 AM   #5
Melusine
Dracolisk

As the owner of the original Fluffy (yes, that's right, this all started because I have a hamster called Fluffy - wow, I bet most of you didn't even know that, eh? ), and so in theory the one responsible for this ongoing madness (don't burn me at the stake yet), it is with pain in my heart that I must regretfully inform you that I will no longer condone your hijacking of the term Fluffy. This silliness will be put to an end now. I will have you know that I have copyrighted the term Fluffy on the IW, and it cannot be used anymore on these premises without my permission. Thank you for your time.
Old 01-15-2002, 08:44 AM   #6
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
As the owner of the original Fluffy (yes, that's right, this all started because I have a hamster called Fluffy - wow, I bet most of you didn't even know that, eh? ), and so in theory the one responsible for this ongoing madness (don't burn me at the stake yet), it is with pain in my heart that I must regretfully inform you that I will no longer condone your hijacking of the term Fluffy. This silliness will be put to an end now. I will have you know that I have copyrighted the term Fluffy on the IW, and it cannot be used anymore on these premises without my permission. Thank you for your time.

I remember when we were all trying to name that little bugger
But then later on that dreaded MSN disease of naming everyone after a coloured fluffy came about and what a calamity that was [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Altho from what I remember wasnt the blue overlord fluffy still trying to depose the fluffy queen?
Old 01-15-2002, 09:15 AM   #7
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:

I remember when we were all trying to name that little bugger
But then later on that dreaded MSN disease of naming everyone after a coloured fluffy came about and what a calamity that was [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Altho from what I remember wasnt the blue overlord fluffy still trying to depose the fluffy queen?

Heh... I still have a camcorder film of him I need to put online sometime.... so you can all gaze upon his eminence's blessed countenance
But anyway, you cute little puppy you, The Queen is willing to hand over command to you freely, on the condition that you keep the Ironworks free of this blasted infestation! Honour my copyright on the bloody little fuzzballs and you're welcome to it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2002, 12:29 PM   #8
Vampire

Melusine, I didn't know! I wasn't aware that Fluffies existed before.
sorry! I'll get Larry to delete this thread.

You patented Fluffy on IW??? Okay...

Urmmm so..

Okay. Nevermind. Sorry, but I didn't fo on IW until last April and I've always been on BG threads until Sept last year. So SORRY!
Old 01-15-2002, 12:44 PM   #9
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

*Leaps in to the room where Melusine, Azure and Avatar are standing, spreading rose-leaves all around him*
FLUFF! FLUFF!
*runs around in a circle throwing lumps of rose-leaves in the air*
FLUFF! FLUFF!
*leaps out of room again, leaving only rose-leaves all over the floor and the echo of*
FLUFF! FLUFF!
*after him*
Old 01-15-2002, 02:04 PM   #10
Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:
*Leaps in to the room where Melusine, Azure and Avatar are standing, spreading rose-leaves all around him*
FLUFF! FLUFF!
*runs around in a circle throwing lumps of rose-leaves in the air*
FLUFF! FLUFF!
*leaps out of room again, leaving only rose-leaves all over the floor and the echo of*
FLUFF! FLUFF!
*after him*

Sssshhhhh we are not allowed to say "coughFLUFF" it's mel's word [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] She has patented it *nodz*

Soo hush hush and stop SPAMMING! Kor.. I'm a spam sentinel you know.. and disapprove of such siiillly behaviour...