Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2004, 02:49 PM   #41
promethius9594
Drizzt Do'Urden

Replace ‘terrorists’ with ‘crusaders’, and ‘Palestinians’ with ‘Westerners’, and that statement doesn’t look out of place coming from Osama Bin Laden. Sad to see just how much similarity there is in the narrow minded thinking!

okay, we'll fight the war on terror by baking cookies for the terrorists... that will work. sometimes being narrowminded is actually a front for realism... we arent winning this war by sitting on our arses and baking the terrorists a cake.
Old 05-26-2004, 02:57 PM   #42
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by promethius9594:
we arent winning this war by sitting on our arses and baking the terrorists a cake.
Just wanted to note that some terrorist organizations have made money by doing just that. Bake Sales!!!

Why else would old grannys be frisked at air ports?

[ 05-26-2004, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 03:11 AM   #43
promethius9594
Drizzt Do'Urden

well, i suppose we could win by baking them an arsenic cake and some hemlock cookies... but i think osama would have his taste testers go first... maybe something slower acting, like something that takes days to kill...
Old 05-31-2004, 05:11 AM   #44
Shaide
Dungeon Master

Location: Cordoba(andalusia)(spain)(europe)(the world)(the system solar)(the universe)
Do you note The terrorist is doing that the commandos did in the WWII?
Ok, not in the same way, I know the commandos didnt blow their bodies up to kill some Nazis.
I mean they are copying some tactics that the allied did in the past against the German Empire.
Could be this war a different kind of war where Occident use their bombs and terrorists make terror in western nations blowing themself up?
Could be this war between Rich and poor nations? or Cristian/Jewish and Muslims nations?
I hope not, but the terrorists is growing.

Shaide.
Shaide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 05:50 AM   #45
promethius9594
Drizzt Do'Urden

I mean they are copying some tactics that the allied did in the past against the German Empire.

i think you need to read a bit of history and learn the difference between terrorist tactics and military tactics... theres quite alot of misunderstanding in your post.

as to terrorists forces growing? so what. they NEED to be stopped. the CIVILIZED nations of the world cannot bow before a rag tag group of fanatics who are willing to kill any number of innocents so that their agenda be met.
Old 05-31-2004, 10:52 AM   #46
Shaide
Dungeon Master

Location: Cordoba(andalusia)(spain)(europe)(the world)(the system solar)(the universe)
I mean Commandos' tactics.
They blowed strategics buildings up as the terrorists are doing now, but the commandos didnt want to kill inocent persons (except nazis soldiers). The terrorists is trying to make confusion in the western nations, blowing some currents buildings up to make these nations surrenders into their conditions, in this way, Commandos did same. You must to see ETA or IRA, they are commandos, making terror in Spain or England.

Shaide.
Shaide is offline   Reply With Quote