Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2002, 09:38 PM   #1
Sir Goulum
John Locke

How can I get rid of some of these potions that are taking up my inventory space? I don't want to sell them. Thanks!
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2002, 11:21 PM   #2
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

If you have HOF and maybe TotLM installed you should be able to buy a potion bag that will hold 20 potions. Other than that you are either going to have to use them or sell them to the gnome in the airship.

I guess if you really want you can store them in a chest somewhere in one of the houses in Kundahar for safe keeping. They will (should) not disappear.

The only other advice I have is make sure potions of the same type are on the same person that way you can carry at least 5 to a slot.

There could also be a way to edit one of the files to allow your characters to carry more per slot but I really don't know to much about cheating other than anything is possible and occassionaly you do like pick up 12 healing potions as a bundle.

[ 10-23-2002, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 09:45 AM   #3
NobleNick
Quintesson

Sir Goulum,

Yes, pritchke is right. I personally like to use Conlan's chest (blacksmith in Kuldahar), because it is so convenient. Used dresser drawers in Kuldahar's Inn, too, with satisfactory results. Have also used chests in the Vale of Shadows caves for temporary storage. I have never had anything disappear from a chest, regardless of where it was.

Hey! Is that a new Avatar for you? Nice!

Party On!

Edited when I noticed Sir Goulum's Avatar is different.

[ 10-24-2002, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: NobleNick ]
NobleNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 05:33 PM   #4
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by NobleNick:
Hey! Is that a new Avatar for you? Nice!

Thanks! I love the Ninja man! Better than a goddess, even though I liked her! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote