Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2000, 01:27 PM   #1
tyke

I have cleared the first two caves and spoken to Egenia but have not found any villagers or blacksmith's son. Am I missing something or is finding them not important. Couple of walkthroughs I have checked both refer to findingnthem.
Old 11-03-2000, 04:47 PM   #2
Petrarcus ap Bhaal

It's not really important. But yoshould find them on the second level. The blacksmith's son is in a seperate room, fairly to the center of the map (in a cave behind some Lizardmen). The other villagers are in caves behind the big altar to the south-western part of the map. But as I said: these quests aren't crucial.

Petrarcus ap Bhaal.
Old 11-04-2000, 01:22 PM   #3
tyke

Thanks for info, Petrarchus. I have found all the caves but there are no prisoners held in them. I checked for all locations on a walkthrough map and I dont think I have missed any. Might go back to an old save just for laughs and try again. Good hunting, Tyke